03 - 04 cobra Whipple 2.3L

n2fords2003

Established Member
SOLD

My stroker is capped at just under 800 hp at the wheels.. I think Im going to make the move to more blower. Im going to change to a 3.4L

This whipple has at the most 5k miles on it. Ive owned it for around 3 years and changed the oil once. Its elbow is for an aftermarket throttle body at is included. The TB is a Billet Flow ( see pictures) and two Richard Racing pulleys also included

$2500 for everything. $2000 for blower only.. FIRM

Last edited:

n2fords2003

Established Member
its a whipple people. What pictures do u need?

I dont have any on this computer but I give you one I found on the net :thumbsup:

Cobra_Black.jpg

saleencobra

Established Member
My stroker is capped at just under 800 hp at the wheels.. I think Im going to make the move to more blower. Im going to change to a 3.3L

This whipple has at the most 5k miles on it. Ive owned it for around 3 years and changed the oil once. Its elbow is for an aftermarket throttle body.

$2500

so this is the gen 1 correct?

n2fords2003

Established Member
Im about ready to throw in 2 Richard Racing pullies. Think one is a 3.5 and the other is a 3.0. Also have a Richard Racing blower to cooler spacer to give better room for after market fuel rails that I will include.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I cleaned up this thread. Put it back on subject.

If you don't want the blower, don't buy it.:shrug:

But the next person that starts crap in the market forum gets 30 days.:nonono:

n2fords2003

Established Member
Alright If anyone wants blower only I will keep the T.B. Richard Racing spacer and three pulleys and sell it for $2100.. If you want everything its $2500. How could that not be a good deal...

Red99SVT

Established Member
I just sold a Polished Whipple 2.3L with 800 miles on it and 2 RR pullies for $2500. Its a tough market. I thought for sure mine would bring $3000. How much for the spacer;)

slowfokes

Established Member
if you wait till the begining fo the year then ill take it form you. and ill take everything off of your hands.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread