03-04 cobra IRS for sale

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Hello everybody up for sale is the factory IRS from my 2003 cobra after going SRA. It has 110k miles on it. was in working order when I took it off only thing that was wrong with it was a leaking diff cover. Basically a complete setup minus Brakes (used on solid rear) and gears. It is basically all stock only thing not factory is it has ftbr upper diff mount bushings. will have a 03 cobra Diff included (dont know miles I never used it in my car) I am currently asking 650 obo picked up in north easten PA. This is my first for sale post and I am using photo bucket for the photos. wrote my name down on a sticky note for some of the pictures sorry if they are blurry
pic3.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic6.jpg
pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg
pic9.jpg
pic10.jpg
pic11.jpg
pic12.jpg
pic13.jpg
pic14.jpg
pic15.jpg

Brian Kuntzman

Terminator_mk6
Established Member
Selling all together or willing to part out? If you'll part it out what shape are the axles and boots in? And how much per axle shipped to 47240.

Really looking to sell it as a whole since i really dont wanna have to worry about storing it till it sells

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
that ftbr rear diff bushing is nice because it's the kind that lowers the rear of the housing for an improved driveline angle. glws

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Man wish you closer to Houston, right in price range I was looking to spend for a used IRS set up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread