03/04 Cobra exterior colors?

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
Does anyone know of a website where I can view all the different exterior colors of the 03 & 04 Cobras?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I was waiting for someone to notice the change. LOL! I kinda got tired of it and found this cool one on the Net. Then I changed the colors of my shop logo to match the avatar colors. Just a little change of pace. Change also attracts attention. LOL!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Huh? An eyechart? LOL! It's much more than that. The production numbers are right there in the right hand column. ;-)

Last edited:

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Try a google.com search for Cobra colors. I used to have a sight that you could select the different colors but I can't find it now and I'm happy with my DSG.

Nice avatar, Bob. Old school-cool.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Hersheyman said:
Thanks but that is an eyechart. Could ya tell me what the numbers are next to it so I can find it easier? Appreciate the help from hopefull future 04 Mystichrome owner!

You selling the 97? I am looking to get a Mystichrome as well. Its going to be tuff to find a decent one at decent price.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the link Postban. I think I totally misunderstood his questions, especially after his second post asking for numbers. Sorry about that.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
URDONE said:
You selling the 97? I am looking to get a Mystichrome as well. Its going to be tuff to find a decent one at decent price.
Not at the moment, but I am banking on the 03/04's coming down in price once the 07 Shelby Cobra comes out next fall.

Users who are viewing this thread