03/04 Cobra Coupe front and rear seats

03SVT Ski

Established Member
I am selling my front and rear seats from my 03 Cobra. The passenger and rear seats are in near perfect condition, the drivers has the all to common fading and wear on the lower left bolster. There are no tears, stains or burn marks of any kind. They are the grey suede with black leather color combination. Seats are still in the car as its in storage at this point. I can send pics as i am trying to figure out how to attach pics now. $800.00obo image3.JPG

[/ATTACH]

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

josephcostello

Established Member
I use imgur too...looks like you know where to go for the links to the photo. Here's a hint of how to get the actual picture to show up: click on the 3rd box in the row of editing tools, I believe to the very right when editing a post/comment (looks like a picture frame with a tree in the middle), when the small screen appears after clicking on it click on "from url", and then paste the link from imgur that is titled the "direct link" (second down, looks like you posted the link titled "image link"), then click ok and the picture should work and show up in the text. Just thought I'd help you out it was very confusing for me at first but I finally got it. Hope this helps.

03SVT Ski

Established Member
I use imgur too...looks like you know where to go for the links to the photo. Here's a hint of how to get the actual picture to show up: click on the 3rd box in the row of editing tools, I believe to the very right when editing a post/comment (looks like a picture frame with a tree in the middle), when the small screen appears after clicking on it click on "from url", and then paste the link from imgur that is titled the "direct link" (second down, looks like you posted the link titled "image link"), then click ok and the picture should work and show up in the text. Just thought I'd help you out it was very confusing for me at first but I finally got it. Hope this helps.

thanks, i see exactly what ur talking about. let me know if ur interested in the seats

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
New rules about putting your name in a picture is retarded. Most all guys on here are honest

Please read the PM I sent you. The rules are there to protect not only the buyers, but also the sellers. Don't agree with the rules, then feel free to not buy or sell on SVTP.

Now, back to the OP, please update you ad to comply with the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread