03 - 04 Cobra complete half shaft

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
I have a complete Ford OEM factory low mileage half shaft out of an 03 - 04 Cobra. I sold my car and no longer have a need for a spare half shaft and I am going to be moving soon (just purchased a house) and I dont want to move more things than I need to.

I am looking to get $180 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48... I can post /send pictures if you want them, its complete and in great shape. It still has the sticker on it from the factory.

I also have some other Cobra parts for sale. Please see my other for sale posts.

-Rob :beer:

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
for some reason they didnt "approve" it to be posted here... I sent a PM to a mod and I havent heard anything back yet. I have an SOS gauge pod brand new in the box and never installed on anyhting. I also have an autometer boost gauge and an autometer electronic fuel pressure gauge.. I also have the stock gauge bezel..

Everything is BRAND NEW. Let me know if your interested in anything.

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
Half Shaft:

IMAG0619.gif

IMAG0618.gif

other parts:

IMAG0617.gif

IMAG0616.gif

kbcobra2.8

Established Member
I will take the half shaft for 150 shipped to florida if your interested, I wouldnt mind having a spare. 813-610-3921

1BIGMOFO

Established Member
SOS pod is SOLD
Fuel Pressure Gauge is SOLD

All I have left right now is the Boost gauge and there is a deal pending on it...

Thank you everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread