03/04 Cobra Compilation

JohnnyWash1

Established Member
Yeah, Evil and I eventually got the whole thing working. Enjoy everybody.

Jon

EDIT--You might want to post your sig, Evil.

:p

HeXX 1

Established Member
Originally posted by Evilcartman
It's up and in my videos in the link in my sig. It's called finalterminator. It's slow,but there.

ya man... your sig's not there :-D

Lthl Venom 03

give me more boost!
Established Member
great video but can't say it's my type of music :thumbsup:

EvilCartman... going through your videos i just realized that it was you and your car that made me cobra crazy and led me to get my cobra:beer: It was back in early 2003 before i even knew this site existed... i was looking for '03 cobra videos on kazaa and i came across that video of yours with the g-tech smoking all the cars you came across :thumbsup:eek:ne of the few videos i could find at the time. And of all the places you could be from... you're from houston and i saw your cobra at the hooters meet not too long ago. absolutely CRAZY! :D you're my hero man :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Last edited:

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by SvTaNg03
great video but can't say it's my type of music :thumbsup:

EvilCartman... going through your videos i just realized that it was you and your car that made me cobra crazy and led me to get my cobra:beer: It was back in early 2003 before i even knew this site existed... i was looking for '03 cobra videos on kazaa and i came across that video of yours with the g-tech smoking all the cars you came across :thumbsup:eek:ne of the few videos i could find at the time. And of all the places you could be from... you're from houston and i saw your cobra at the hooters meet not too long ago. absolutely CRAZY! :D you're my hero man :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

That's funny. I stopped making videos for about the last year. I have been busy, but I would like to do more. Are you interested?

As for my sig, that is weird. The sig shows to be there for me, but here is the link anyway.

www.evilcartman.d2g.com/evilcartmancobra/

Thanks John for the upload. I still would like to post up 1.1.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I'm not sure about that. I just host my own FTP and Website out of the house.

I use freeyellow.com. what do you mean out of your house, I run mine the same way. Do you have your own server? how do you host your vids ?

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
I use freeyellow.com. what do you mean out of your house, I run mine the same way. Do you have your own server? how do you host your vids ?

Yeah, I have my own 2000 Active Directory FTP/Web server in a server rack in my computer room. I'm a IT dork, so it rubs off at home. I have about 240 gigs of crap. Lot's of car vids and music. I save every video I come across and catalog them. :rockon:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Thanks for hosting the video again! :beer:

I am working on the reversion of it right now, just adding in some new footage, and a movie like entrance to the beggining and some fixes.

My first video I made, trying to learn how to work this program.

BLUBYU2

Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
Thanks for hosting the video again! :beer:

I am working on the reversion of it right now, just adding in some new footage, and a movie like entrance to the beggining and some fixes.

My first video I made, trying to learn how to work this program.

Hey bud what program do you use to make the videos? That was probably the best beginning I have seen.

:thumbsup:

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by AzDropTop
downloading..:) a little slow 30.4 and i have cable. :(

Should be very slow. It's on a home road runner cable account and my upload max is only like 40-60. Doesn't take much to eat that up. :D

AzDropTop

Established Member
Should be very slow. It's on a home road runner cable account and my upload max is only like 40-60. Doesn't take much to eat that up. :D

It timed out on me so I'll try it again. Great site.

Users who are viewing this thread