03/04 Cobra Compilation

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I took about an hour between getting the movie from wireeater and uploading to my site and I haven't had time to check it out yet. lol, I'll watch it l8r

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Sorry, it has been up for a few days. Jersey may have took it down, big file, lots of bandwith use.

If someone else that has already downloaded it wants to host it that would be awesome. I am back at my house (dailup) so I can't do it.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
Sorry, it has been up for a few days. Jersey may have took it down, big file, lots of bandwith use.

If someone else that has already downloaded it wants to host it that would be awesome. I am back at my house (dailup) so I can't do it.

Sorry folks, yea that thing called bandwith, apparently I got like a 1.50 GB limit and I currently hold a whopping :eek: 10.25 GB (used). I gotta upgrade my hosting packing or what till the reinstate my accoundt, I'm emailing them now. I apalogize on my behalf, I learned something outta this. Normaly I wait till the thread dies then I'll remove it from my site for future info. l8r Jeff

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
You say you got space with cable ? I heard when you get a ISP you get free hosting or something? Is this true, and if so how can I aquire it?

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
You say you got space with cable ? I heard when you get a ISP you get free hosting or something? Is this true, and if so how can I aquire it?

I'm not sure about that. I just host my own FTP and Website out of the house.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I think I am going to upload my re-edited v1.1 compilation to my brothers server tonight, hard to tell how long it will take with 56k.

Anyways after I get it up, I will send the link to someone if they want to download and host it. Unfortunatly I can't host off my brothers site or he will kill me because he has a low bandwith requirment.

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
I think I am going to upload my re-edited v1.1 compilation to my brothers server tonight, hard to tell how long it will take with 56k.

Anyways after I get it up, I will send the link to someone if they want to download and host it. Unfortunatly I can't host off my brothers site or he will kill me because he has a low bandwith requirment.

I will host it. Is 1.1 better with mostly the same footage? I got about 17 mb's of the first one and then lost connection.

Users who are viewing this thread