03/04 Cobra Compilation

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Yeah, I have my own 2000 Active Directory FTP/Web server in a server rack in my computer room. I'm a IT dork, so it rubs off at home. I have about 240 gigs of crap. Lot's of car vids and music. I save every video I come across and catalog them. :rockon:
How much money would something like that run?

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
How much money would something like that run?

Depends on how much you want to spend. Hardware wise, there is to many variables and personal choices to be made. The main thing is the know how on up keep and set up. I guess you could buy a Dell server and set it up. Port forward the router to the server for web and FTP, set up your DNS and that should be about it. Whatever media you host is up to you.

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
I just actually watched your vid. I like it, the clips were great as so the music. Good job man. Jeff

JerseyGT

Jerseys Finest Ttop
Established Member
Originally posted by Evilcartman
Yeah, I have my own 2000 Active Directory FTP/Web server in a server rack in my computer room. I'm a IT dork, so it rubs off at home. I have about 240 gigs of crap. Lot's of car vids and music. I save every video I come across and catalog them. :rockon:

why don't you sell me some space, alls I really need is a real good Bandwidth.

Evilcartman

Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
why don't you sell me some space, alls I really need is a real good Bandwidth.

I don't know that I have real good bandwidth, and right now it's very slow since I have alot of activity. Plus, I would hate to loose power at the house for a few hours and have it all down. What are looking to host, video's, pictures or what?

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. I am sending the new reversion of the video to Evil's mail right now, incase he wouldn't mind hosting it.

This one is about 8:40minutes long. It contains Intro, newer footage plus the footage in the first video.

My phonelines have been down the past 3days(still down,sigh) so it has given me a little time to play with it.

peace~

Users who are viewing this thread