03/04 Cobra call out. North Chicago

FiveSlow

Established Member
Looking to see how I stack up. 2011 5.0 stock engine, a little blower, crappy mt-82, crappy 555r's, heavy fully loaded glass roof car..

Looking for stock engine but blower swapped cars. :) or even stock blower cars. Just no built race cars lol

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I think it would be a good race if the cobra had a blower swap and tires equivalent to yours.

as an mt82 owner, you would have the advantage if your car was auto!

FiveSlow

Established Member
I think it would be a good race if the cobra had a blower swap and tires equivalent to yours.

as an mt82 owner, you would have the advantage if your car was auto!

Thank you! Someone with brains. I know the A6 is faster but I like rowing the gears.

I didn't mean to post this in the smack down thread so I made another in the cobra talk section since it was talk about the 03/04 cobras... But one of the fantastic mods deleted it instead of deleting this one. Fine job sir..

matt87

Established Member
dont blown 5.0s make upwards of 570 to the wheels? better be at least a vmp tvs, whipple 2.3 to be a good race. stock or ported eatons need not apply here lol!

ctgreddy

Established Member
oh and I'm surprised your thread hasn't gotten deleted like mine did. I made a thread in here looking for kb/whipple terminators to race and it's no longer there.

FiveSlow

Established Member
Quit your ****ing whining.

As a member and a customer of SVT Performance I don't think I'm being out of line here. Actually it's the opposite and for the first time it's starting to leave a bad taste..especially after that unnecessary PM.. I'm not whining just wondering why my mistake was made worse by someone with the power to move and delete threads. I seed now it's been moved to the road kill section. (Thank you, that's better than the smack down sub)

Last time I checked that's not how you treat a customer. I do appreciate moving it here though.

Back on topic. I'm just looking for some friendly runs from a legend car. I've always wanted to run one, now I have a car the could put up a fight. My car is about 650rwhp..

FiveSlow

Established Member
Wish you were closer I'd love to give you a run.

That would be a close as hell race probably lookin at your sig times. On my old setup I went 11.3 @ 125 bogging the launch, short shifting, and blew a charge pipe off in 4th. Car was heat soaked as well. I've made some minor changes now but have yet to run it. With the cobras being lighter I think my setup would be a great matchup.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
As a member and a customer of SVT Performance I don't think I'm being out of line here. Actually it's the opposite and for the first time it's starting to leave a bad taste..especially after that unnecessary PM.. I'm not whining just wondering why my mistake was made worse by someone with the power to move and delete threads. I seed now it's been moved to the road kill section. (Thank you, that's better than the smack down sub)

Last time I checked that's not how you treat a customer. I do appreciate moving it here though.

Back on topic. I'm just looking for some friendly runs from a legend car. I've always wanted to run one, now I have a car the could put up a fight. My car is about 650rwhp..

lol Customer? Really?

GTFO man.

If you had read the rules and posted in the correct forum you wouldn't be getting so much flack.

The key here is to learn from it and move on.

Users who are viewing this thread