03-04 Chrome Deep Dish Wheels

Cobreezy

Established Member
I want to go the staggered look, but i'm on the fence with buying a new set of wheels. I love the chrome OEM wheels I have now.:rockon: Any of my Cobra bretheren out there have this set-up: stock chrome OEM wheels up front and chromoe deep dish 03-04 Cobra style wheels?

Americal Muscle and Late Model Restoradtion has them:

Chrome Deep Dish 2003 Style Cobra Wheel 94-04 (17x10.5) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

94-04 Wheel, 2003 Cobra, Chrome, 5 Lug, 17X10.5, Mustang Deep Dish at LRS - Same Day Shipping!
lrs-1007ld_2.jpg
[/IMG]

So what do you think?:shrug:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
They look pretty ugly when on a car. Just do what everyone else does and get the 03/04 replicas in 10.5....... looks way better.

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
^^^I agree i'm not a big fan of ones with the lip, but I know many are. IMO I think the 10.5 without the lip look 10X better. It all comes down to personal preference.

Volatile

Destroyer of Alternators
Established Member
Do not want.

If you've got the cash for the CCW's, it wouldn't be even be question in my mind.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
They look pretty ugly when on a car.

Agreed, I was all over these wheels when they first came out. After seeing them on another members car I bought the regular 10.5" reps for mine. The deep dish stockers just don't look "right."

Users who are viewing this thread