03-04 chrome cobra rims (2)17x10.5's (2) 17x9

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
sorry NO TIRES. and im located in Pittsburgh, PA. I got so many PM's ( 11 to be exact in 10 hours of posting them up ) i edited the post to see if that many people are still that interested. PM me if you still are.

Last edited:

gt347mustang

Established Member
sorry NO TIRES. and im located in Pittsburgh, PA. I got so many PM's ( 11 to be exact in 10 hours of posting them up ) i edited the post to see if that many people are still that interested. PM me if you still are.

DId you raise the price?

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
DID U not read my post ???? i got 20 people intrested in them now how the heck am i supposed to decide who gets them ???what happens on ebay when 20 people want the same item ? they bid till the highest bidder wins it. the price i have is still very fair and if u dont like the price then u dont have to buy :beer:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
actually this is not ebay. You post a price and the first person to call dibs gets a chance to pay you within a reasonable amout of time. If they fall through then you go to the next person who called dibs. This is not the "Auction". Its the "Market". You should have done some research before setting your price and you would have seen how much you could have gotten for these. Thats how this online forum thing works. You want to make a profit go to ebay. Just my .02 cents. GL with sale anyways!

wow are you telling me how to sell my wheels noob ??? STAY out of my thread if your not interested in buying. ive been on this forum way longer then you and have plenty of positve feedback. so yea keep your " .02 cents " out of it. thanks:kaboom:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
actually this is not ebay. You post a price and the first person to call dibs gets a chance to pay you within a reasonable amout of time. If they fall through then you go to the next person who called dibs. This is not the "Auction". Its the "Market". You should have done some research before setting your price and you would have seen how much you could have gotten for these. Thats how this online forum thing works. You want to make a profit go to ebay. Just my .02 cents. GL with sale anyways!

:kaboom:
:lol::lol::lol:

Dibs:lol: I always loved the dibs posts. There is no F'n "dibs." If you make an arrangement with someone and make the payment, the part is yours. No dibs or bubble gum jinx or double dare is going to make you have the right to anything that is listed in this forum. Just because you post a thread that says "dibs" certainly dose not mean that you are entitled to that part.
On another note, the OP has every right to ask whatever he wants for his parts. If you don't want them, don't have the money for them or for whatever reason can't make arrangements to purchase them GET THE F OUT OF HIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:burn:
You have 65 posts and have been a member for all of a month. Why don't you just stick to the information threads and stop trying to tell everyone how the internet works.

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Will you sell the rears seperate? The curb rash you show is on the front wheel or the larger back one?

89blackvert

Established Member
DID U not read my post ???? i got 20 people intrested in them now how the heck am i supposed to decide who gets them ???what happens on ebay when 20 people want the same item ? they bid till the highest bidder wins it. the price i have is still very fair and if u dont like the price then u dont have to buy :beer:

I never shit on someones post.... but this is not how an SVT member should treat their fellow members. I don't care how long you have been a member... even worse that you have been here this long and treat others like that. You post a price that you are willing to sell for and great that others are interested. Then you raise the price!! :bs:

:bash: for this ad.

oh yea... free bump for ya

UrbanKnight

Hard Core Car Whore
Established Member
Raising the price is a douschebag move.

How do you sell when 20 people are interested, simple, the first one that pays you is the one that buys the item. this is not ebay, if you want an auction, go to ebay...

I was interested, but when I saw the price raise, I am out (you have the pms from me to confirm) Not a cool way to do business... But to each their own...

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
If ur not interested stay out of my thread ! And bigmac guess u can't read ??? The Rears I'll let go for 275 as I told ''strokd'' where did u get 400 from ?? :loser:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Oh I love all the haters. Crying like little babies. $510 for chrome 03-04 wheels with 10.5 rears ? Thats very fair so what are u crying about ? Find that same setup anywhere cheaper and let me know....yep u won't so

Users who are viewing this thread