'02 Sonic Blue SVTF for sale cheap!

SonicSVTF

Established Member
My girlfriend wants to sell her '02 SVT Focus. The car has 66,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition. She bought it when it had 24,000 miles on it. The car has a rebuilt title. She bought it from a friend of mine who rebuilds wrecked cars. He is a "Ford Man" and only rebuilds high end Fords. The car was put back together right, with all new parts, and you cannot tell it has ever been damaged. The car has trac control, heated seats, 6 disk CD, sunroof and an electric engine block heater. Its the blue color. Sonic Blue, right?

She wants $6950 for it.

We're in Huntington, WV.

SonicSVTF

Established Member
?

Are you people serious?
I kinda forgot about it after all the smart assed comments, but the car is still for sale. A pic of it would be meaningless since it is EXACTLY like any other Sonic Blue SVT Focus out there. The car is the factory color with the original wheels. Every part on the car is factory Ford SVT focus stuff with the exception that it has a full Borla exhaust system. If someone is serious, I'll go the length to take some pics and send them, but it looks like any SVT focus on the road. Its going cheap just to pay it off because my girlfriend is buying a new Mustang.

SonicSVTF

Established Member
Its probably the one you've seen parked downtown. Its parked there quite often. Hell, you've probably seen it driving around all over town. I've only seen one other sonic blue SVTF in town. Hers is the only one with the Borla exhaust tip sticking out the back. So if you see one with a borla tip, then it must be it. Sid, I believe I've met you before. Aren't you a Big Whig here or something. Stop and take a look at it so you can vouch for me on the condition of this car. It may be dirty this time of year because it is driven daily, but it is in real good condition. You probably know the man who did the work on it.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Where would we have met? I can help you out if you'd like, if it's the one I've seen around town there didn't seem to be any major problem that I could tell from just passing by.

I wouldn't quite say I'm a big whig.

SonicSVTF

Established Member
Hey,
Sorry for the late response. The car is still for sale. Maryland is quite a drive for me but I would be willing to make arrangements if you think you want the car.

Users who are viewing this thread