02 Saleen m90 S/C nitrous questions

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
Posted on a few other sites:

Recently I acquired (free) a complete Zex 75-150 shot kit.

I know nothing about running nitrous on already s/c'd vehicles, but I would like to install this kit using the 100 shot nozzle.

My Saleen put down 313 rwhp at full operating temp and 327 on a cold startup. I have 42lb injectors and a KB boost a pump on the stock GT fuel pump.

Fuel question:
My fear is running out of fuel via the fuel pump area so I might want to stay with a 75 shot to be safe. Tuner did tell me that the KB boost a pump will give me enough fuel for 400-425 rwhp. Guess i'm cutting it close with a 100shot?

Nitrous question:
So is a wet shot safe pre m90 roots style supercharger or should I sell and buy a dry kit (possibly for cooler intake temps)? How do you cobra guys run wet nitrous setups since your setup is the same as mine just a larger m112?

Thanks

Last edited:

crazycarlo

Established Member
First off what kind of dyno was that on cause honestly those numbers are low for a sc'd car. Do you know how much boost ur running?

korizmo

I like Lamp
Established Member
First off what kind of dyno was that on cause honestly those numbers are low for a sc'd car. Do you know how much boost ur running?

It's just a little m90 running 6lbs of boost tuned on a dyno jet by XXX motorsport in pensacola. I only opened up the intake with a 75mm TB and CAI to achieve 313rwhp. Most stock 99-02 S/C saleens only put down 290ish.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Oh I guess it just seemed low cause my car made 290 N/A with boltons. Post some pics though I love saleens! Lol.

crazycarlo

Established Member
Oh I guess it just seemed low cause my car made 290 N/A with boltons. Post some pics though I love saleens! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread