01 SVT COBRA in CANADA

ssssvt

Established Member
Sounds like you boys need more to do. First of all, these cars are few and far between in Canada. The book means nothing unless you are borrowing money. I've sold many cars to people who did not need a loan. This car would be 27000 on the lot. 04's on the lot can be as high as 45000. The condition of this car is new. The underside is as clean as the day it was built . It's not a typical used car. If you are not looking for a car like this then don't wast your time or mine.

Lawman

Established Member
ssssvt said:
Sounds like you boys need more to do. First of all, these cars are few and far between in Canada. The book means nothing unless you are borrowing money. I've sold many cars to people who did not need a loan. This car would be 27000 on the lot. 04's on the lot can be as high as 45000. The condition of this car is new. The underside is as clean as the day it was built . It's not a typical used car. If you are not looking for a car like this then don't wast your time or mine.

Very eloquently stated!!

ssssvt

Established Member
You guys have been selling your cars for much less than they are worth. But of course getting the prices up only works if everyone is in.

mkscobra01

Banned
nobody is wasting your time. Its just you will NEVER get that unless some chump who knows NOTHING about the car or how much it's worth stumbles on it and decides it's god's gift to man.

SVT01COBRA

Established Member
I bought my 01 cobra last may with 11k miles on it for a lot less than that and it even had original plastic over the backseats. g/l your going to need it.

Users who are viewing this thread