01 SVT COBRA in CANADA

ssssvt

Established Member
01 SVT COBRA black with charcoal and grey ieather. 15000 kms, about 9000 miles. Perfect cond. still smells like new inside. Collectable. Have all documentation including numbered SVT certificate, dealer brochure etc. DOHC 4.6 320 HP 5 speed. You can take this one to the show. Never seen rain, snow. Always in heated garage. Mature owner. Pics at Stangnet.com classifieds canadian region cars for sale. Don't miss this one!!!!

98mdsnake

Established Member
I have seen a lot of 03 cobras on Corral with miliage in the 10k-35k range from asking price of $24k all the down to asking price of $22k
Wait a minute....maybey I was dreaming that.

Cobrasvt43

Muscle car whore
Established Member
no you weren't dreaming that. i check corral 3+ times a day, thats the going rate.. there must be something special about this 01.. OF COARSE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE THE GOLD PLATING THAT IT HAS ALL AROUND!

pge27

Comp Orange GT
Established Member
Come on guys, don't bash too hard. The car is rare and I'm sure it's worth a lot to him regardless of what blue book is. Good luck to ya trying to sell it. I would vote to keep it!

CbraSvt01

Banned
bstang46 said:
How about $16,500. Kelly Blue Book.

I would have taken that offer, its not often you get book for a car these days. When you are selling a car you have think what a bank will realistically loan on an 01 cobra....which unfortunately is going to be 80% of NADA value give or take a few hundred bux. With that in mind if someone would have to come up with 10k or more just to buy your car. I dont really understand the reply "how about no".....how about your never going to sell your car with that attitude or asking price. That wasnt a low ball, that is what the car is worth. Oh well I guess a persons perception is their own reality...best of luck to you.

98mdsnake

Established Member
Anytime I have sold a car I spend a day cleaning it. Then when I price it I ask myself....."what would I pay for this car?" What ever figure I come up with I add a few hundred dollars to it to give some negotiation cushion. It has worked everytime. You have to put yourself in the buyers shoes.

pulgar_v12

Damn Canadians, eh. Are you nuts buddy? $25,000 for an 01 Cobra, even if it was supercharged and had aftermarket wheels you couldnt get that. You had better take any offer thats around $17k

Users who are viewing this thread