01 Cobra with Pro Chamber and FR500 vid

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I went down the storage unit that my Cobra has been hibrinating in for the last 5 months and decided to fire her up and make a quick exhaust vid

it was a balmy 14F outside so don't mind the smoke. Nothin wrong with car

I started her up, let her idle and revved her to about 4.5 k a few time, You may have to turn up you volume alittle, i used my Canon powershot for the video.

Enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=7B4E42DF-1DC2-4E53-B4C7-0585CAA5EC51

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I really like the sound of the prochamber. I'm thinking that will be the mid-pipe of choice for my 99 after using o/r x pipes in my previous mustangs.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I have the same setup as you and i love it...i am actually pretty sure you are the one that talked me into getting it :beer:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
wals9331 said:
I have the same setup as you and i love it...i am actually pretty sure you are the one that talked me into getting it :beer:

:beer: back at ya......it is beer:30 i believe

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
chuckstang said:
sounded a lil like a blower in there

when i get her out this spring i'm gonna get some in car footage along with a few fly byes. You can really hear the blower it's coming at ya.

My friend said heard it about 75 yards away coming right at him last year when i hit the loud pedal

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Double"O" said:
when i get her out this spring i'm gonna get some in car footage along with a few fly byes. You can really hear the blower it's coming at ya.

My friend said heard it about 75 yards away coming right at him last year when i hit the loud pedal
So does the KB whine pretty good even at that low of boost. I hope teh answer is yes because I love taht sound :rockon: .

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
JebTonkin said:
So does the KB whine pretty good even at that low of boost. I hope teh answer is yes because I love taht sound :rockon: .

No not really when my under normal driving. I was WOT when my friend heard me.

it's moderately loud under full boost but quiet for the most part under normal driving conditions.

Outside the car is sounds like an air-raid siren!

Udtbadkarma

Established Member
Pro-chamber and SLP would be my exhaust of choice :)

I only have my Magnaflow X becuause i got it for dirt cheap from a friend who put 5k miles on it.

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
Double"O" said:
I went down the storage unit that my Cobra has been hibrinating in for the last 5 months and decided to fire her up and make a quick exhaust vid

it was a balmy 14F outside so don't mind the smoke. Nothin wrong with car

I started her up, let her idle and revved her to about 4.5 k a few time, You may have to turn up you volume alittle, i used my Canon powershot for the video.

Enjoy

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=7B4E42DF-1DC2-4E53-B4C7-0585CAA5EC51

Storage? Bah, I drive my 99 all winter in snow, freezing rain, you name it. Runs like a champ with some good winter treads.

Kainsel

Established Member
I can never, ever open up a streetfire video. Says "connecting to media" for about 2 mins, then "stopped."
Happens every time, very frustrating!
Any help? Do I have to subscribe or something?

99Venom

I ♥ Internal Combustion
Established Member
Double"O" said:
Your brave man,

Whats up with winter this year.

I dunno, but the less snowstorms we have, the easier the driving :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread