01 COBRA RUNNING RICH DYNO PROBLEMS STILL THERE!! HELP!

Mach0ne351

Established Member
haha i just called autozone, and they have 18 in stock. ill be going there in 1hr to pick em up. ill let u know what happened ;)

-marek

99SVTcobraVERT

what the h*ll? plugs? im not having any power prob's i wonder if i should check mine???????? what is the difference between these two are they a heat range hotter or colder? whats the deal? :bash:

Mach0ne351

Established Member
well...i installed them..LOL...looks like the car pulls harder now. i couldnt have a chance to really gas on it off the line, to redline in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear. i will....but at this moment....the car looks to be running better....

-marek

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
I am gonna check mine tonight...If thats the case with mine I am gonna call autozone and try and find some too!

Keep us tuned in.

Travis

Mach0ne351

Established Member
ya, after driving it today, i noticed once...while racing with my girlfriend haha...that once i shifted into second, i lost a good amount of traction, cause my traction control REALLY had to kick in. looks like the plugs made the car pull harder, and run better.

i asked around, and the motorcraft plugs that are the CORRECT plug, are new. motorcraft just released them, from what i hear.....if you can notice how much bigger the thread is on the new plug compared to the old. cost about $15-$18 for all 8 plugs.

-marek

Users who are viewing this thread