01 Black Svt Lightning (Few mods - JDM owned)

mike86

Stunt it hard
Established Member
Like the title says this is a 2001 SVT Lightning - Black - clean with 59K Miles. It has very basic mods such as; JDM Engineering Long tube headers with Bassani c/b with Stainless Steel tips, 12'' Powerstack CAI (brand new), Accufab single blade t/b, Electric fans w/ toggle under the hood, Dual gauge pod with Autometer (boost - temperature), Shift kit, Lowered on 20'' Lightning wheels, Pioneer headunit / boston acoustic door speakers / 600watt punch amp / 2 JL w3 subs in a box customly made for this truck. It sounds great and I am including it with everything. Toneau bed cover with bedliner. The interior is IMMACULATE and I always used a towel on the seats and floor. The truck was NEVER eaten in. Never swapped superchargers nor N2O. I put new Falken 295/40/20 tires on the rear. This truck was baby'd and well kept up with. I intend on selling it to a person who will keep up with it and find it to a good home. Please, if you are interested, give me a call (985)778-6465 or Email me at [email protected].

-Mike Sharpe-

mike86

Stunt it hard
Established Member
Here are some pictures that I came across of the truck.

viewphoto4.jpg

viewphoto.jpg

viewphoto8.jpg

viewphoto1.jpg

viewphoto2.jpg

viewphoto7.jpg

viewphoto3.jpg

viewphoto6.jpg

viewphoto5.jpg

mike86

Stunt it hard
Established Member
slosvt said:
Do you have stock wheels with it as well?

No and I had bought the truck with these wheels. Also, I do not have possession of stock parts at all.

Users who are viewing this thread