00R came out for some fun today.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
My 16 year old and I both needed to get some stuff at Walmart, so we pulled the R out of the garage for a little fun. I started the drive and the first stop was gas... the car was almost empty. After a few gallons of the fresh stuff, I drove us to the store and my son drove us back. Just before home, we switched again so I could play.

9_F9_F9_FEC-_C1_D7-4_C0_F-_A7_D8-_EA4_E14_B913_CC.jpg

A81335_E7-2457-49_B3-9845-6_B032_B3220_FA.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds great, Goose. I have to say you're a brave guy for taking that gem to Walmart. Maybe you let your son stand guard while you ran into the store. LOL. Man would I love to have your 'R' in my garage for a weekend. ;)

TFStang

Established Member
Awesome!!!! Your son will remember those spirited runs to WalMart with dad forever.

Can’t wait to get mine out. Unfortunately the weather hasn’t been too cooperative in these parts. Hoping that will change soon.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thing sounds wicked! Is that just the sound of the intake?

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Thing sounds wicked! Is that just the sound of the intake?

First off, the car is 100% stock. What you are hearing is the side exhaust with the windows open.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
First off, the car is 100% stock. What you are hearing is the side exhaust with the windows open.

Got ya. It almost sounded like it was turbo'd but figured it was just the intake.

pwrshft99

Established Member
IMO the best looking factory Mustang of all time. The only thing that car needed and didnt get, the aluminum 5.4 block.

Users who are viewing this thread