00R at BJ

TFStang

Established Member
The 00R just crossed the block at BJ for $47K. $51,700 with Buyer's premium. Car had a little over 1400 miles. Seems like a heck of a deal if the car checked out. Wonder where it will end up.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Saw that yesterday while I was there, said it was from Virginia out of a dealer’s personal collection.

Did not have the car number....

SLOWBRA

Established Member
I would’ve been a buyer at 47. I think that was the same guy that was asking nearly 60for it.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
89DAC658-0E27-4108-8BFC-91942607931D.jpeg
I did not notice any bubbles or cracks, but to be honest hard to see with the cars displayed in a dark parking garage.

nmp1

Established Member
just saw it on tv. moehgan sun episode 4 at about 48 minutes in. the paint looked fantastic. the announcers said this is a car to watch.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
GREAT price! Surprising. And I like that 1969 AMC Hurst SC/Rambler next to it.

I was invited to go to today's BJ auction at Mohegan Sun but couldn't. :( I'll have to watch it later on TV. And yesterday's recording, too.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I see there's one for sale in the Market Forum for $46K (3,800 miles).

TFStang

Established Member
The BJ car was well bought. Buyer got a heck of a deal, especially if the car came with everything and checked out.

I think the one for sale here in The classifieds is missing the black binder. At least it was when it was for sale in NJ where the Florida dealer bought it from. Seems like a nice one though and new fuel cell is not a bad thing.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
GREAT price! Surprising. And I like that 1969 AMC Hurst SC/Rambler next to it.

I was invited to go to today's BJ auction at Mohegan Sun but couldn't. :( I'll have to watch it later on TV. And yesterday's recording, too.

You don't know what you're missing. It's an incredible event at Mohegan!

SLOWBRA

Established Member
The BJ car was well bought. Buyer got a heck of a deal, especially if the car came with everything and checked out.

I think the one for sale here in The classifieds is missing the black binder. At least it was when it was for sale in NJ where the Florida dealer bought it from. Seems like a nice one though and new fuel cell is not a bad thing.

You are spot on about the one for sale on here. I’d be a buyer if it had the binder.

TFStang

Established Member
Just came back from the auction and I don’t know how well bought that R was. Looked like the owner wiped the dust off with a Brillo pad and there were two huge cracks on the front of the hood where they are prone to cracking if not careful. For a 1400 mile car, doesn’t look like the owner took care of it with kid gloves. I wouldn’t have bid on it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You don't know what you're missing. It's an incredible event at Mohegan!
I'm not new to BJ; I've been to a few Scottsdale BJ auctions. Beyond incredible. I'm sure Mohegan was great. If I had never been to a BJ auction I would definitely feel bad that I missed an opportunity so close to home.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
45803991-451E-4E34-9FB7-A20058C742A2.jpeg
2CB96918-7BD9-4C59-8467-E5E6BD93C730.jpeg
Bob, I completely agree, having been to BJ twice in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay.

I only went Thursday because a friend of mine was selling a truck and had bidder / buyer passes, we were on stage for a good hour or so before and after his truck went across the stage. (And meeting Christy Lee didn’t hurt either).

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
View attachment 1496777 View attachment 1496774 Bob, I completely agree, having been to BJ twice in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay.

I only went Thursday because a friend of mine was selling a truck and had bidder / buyer passes, we were on stage for a good hour or so before and after his truck went across the stage. (And meeting Christy Lee didn’t hurt either).

Haha nice Dave.

TFStang

Established Member
View attachment 1496777 View attachment 1496774 Bob, I completely agree, having been to BJ twice in Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay.

Look at you hob nobbing with all those celebrities!

Users who are viewing this thread