00 Viper vs 03 Cobra....

16kOrBust

Established Member
You should murder him if you can drive at all. Definitely get it on video, but get him talking some smack first so you can make a funny compliation out of it after you roast him.

NVR KNO

Z06 + SVT
Established Member
You should murder him if you can drive at all. Definitely get it on video, but get him talking some smack first so you can make a funny compliation out of it after you roast him.

We will definitely have video of this. My roommate, his brother, has been talking so much shit to him, so he's ready....:mj:

rb185afm

Established Member
If he is stock you should have no problem. But Vipers respond to mods very well with there huge displacement. My 00 GTS with mild cam, heads and long tubes ran 11.0 at 130 mph on street tires.

NVR KNO

Z06 + SVT
Established Member
If he is stock you should have no problem. But Vipers respond to mods very well with there huge displacement. My 00 GTS with mild cam, heads and long tubes ran 11.0 at 130 mph on street tires.

Only mods that are known of is a catback system.... Which I have to say sounds badass at WOT!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
You will win, but it won't be murder by any means. Vipers have a fat powerband and nice tall gearing, they pull pretty hard up-top. Let us know what happens. :coolman:

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
my 97gts ran a 11.7 skating down the track . full exhaust, and not tuned it put down a respectable 470/487 b.ut my cobra i could get 11.7 out of with 468/480 bone stock

Users who are viewing this thread