00 Lightning v 03 350Z 6 spd (VIDEO)

hevymtl

Speed Junky
Established Member
Originally posted by Adam B
The first race was like a 20mph kick...the rest were 60 and up kicks.

He wants no part of the Z06..he already knows. ;-)
you always got the z06 to fall back on dont you! :rollseyes :nonono:

swiseuf

Established Member
you just gotta know your strengths and weaknesses. With 3:73 gears and 450 tq LOW in the rpm range, Lightnings are a beast out of the hole but lose a bit of steam from a roll. I raced a 350z a few weeks ago and he had CAI and exhaust. My 03 L (no spare, k&n filter in stock box, and boost bypass) ran a 13.47 at 104, to his 13.89 at 98. I beat him soundly, but from a roll it may have been a different story. You just gotta know how to fight your battles.

F23A4

Established Member
Originally posted by SouthFL.02.SS
I've raced a G35 Coupe (same car), and it was ugly (for him).
Sweet looking cars. Need turbo(s).

Hold that thought---->
5.jpg

Vaelin

Established Member
The Inifiniti G35 is the American Nissan Skyline. I think he's hinting at the fact that rumors are flying that Nissan's current Skyline platform may come to the States with the GTR, Vspec and Vspec II in the next two years.

And yes.. it'd be turbo. Think '03 Cobra performance levels, with modability that rivals it.

F23A4

Established Member
Originally posted by Vaelin
The Inifiniti G35 is the American Nissan Skyline. I think he's hinting at the fact that rumors are flying that Nissan's current Skyline platform may come to the States with the GTR, Vspec and Vspec II in the next two years.

And yes.. it'd be turbo. Think '03 Cobra performance levels, with modability that rivals it.

BINGO

Users who are viewing this thread