0 to 70 MPH Video (this rules)

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
yum...quit talkin sh&t, who gives a hell if you care that the guy insulates his car, it's a sick car, and it's definetly faster than your pimpmobile. And he did a nice job of driving...that's all we were talkin about in this thread.

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Toyota

Should a guy with a Toyota Tercel be able to flame an SVT member with a Mach1?

Something is wrong here.

Ballistik8, thanks for the support.

yum

Established Member
Originally posted by Ballistik8
yum...quit talkin sh&t, who gives a hell if you care that the guy insulates his car, it's a sick car, and it's definetly faster than your pimpmobile. And he did a nice job of driving...that's all we were talkin about in this thread.

Ballistik8, what makes you think it's faster than my ride? For one, that B.S. tin foil he is using is crap. Aluminum is a METAL, its heat capacity is junk. It's like using a metal oven mitt to take a dish out of the oven. It's not gonna ABSORB heat, it's gonna CONDUCT heat. Think about it, moron. My point is that there's no way that this clown wurd2 is posting videos from his car if he doesn't even know how to install proper insulation. Are you guys all that stupid? :bowdown:

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Ok mr. smart ass, lets see how fast your import is, i'd love for you to prove it...until then, I'll give my support to the guy with stang that can do circles around your tercel.

yum

Established Member
Ok mr. smart ass, lets see how fast your import is, i'd love for you to prove it...until then, I'll give my support to the guy with stang that can do circles around your tercel.

I'd be happy to prove it. You want to race? I'm in Boca Raton, FL. If you're in Austin, TX, ~1300 miles, I can drive there in about 7-8 hours if I travel at night. Just let me know where you want to meet. :burn:

I hope you're feeling lucky. :lol1:

yum

Established Member
You talk big, but i havent even seen a number our mod out of you yet.

Ballistik, you're absolutely right. Talk is cheap. You can learn all about my mods when we meet. When will it be? Name a date. :beer:

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Toyota Tercel

yum, can you at least post some pictures of your rice rocket?

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Do you wanna run my yukon 4dr v8, I think that would be a little better of a race. I dont wanna beat you too bad.

yum

Established Member
Re: Toyota Tercel

Originally posted by wurd2
yum, can you at least post some pictures of your rice rocket?

bf.jpg

before and after, baby. that make on the left was originally used by the KJB. it has the torque of a 747. still want to race? :coolman:

... that's what i thought. :lol:

yum

Established Member
Originally posted by bfoley
You guys are a bunch of thugs in here..

you might qualify too if it wasn't for your kenne bell sc :shrug: .. LOL you MIGHT be able to take ballistik's yukon with that if the conditions are in your favor.. hahaha :loser:

Ballistik8

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
yum...I think everyone here would agree that all you are is a f*ckin troll. Shut the f*ck up or get the f*ck out. This is a mustang and ford truck performance site...so think twice before you go badmouthing a kb cobra.:nono:

Last edited:

yum

Established Member
yum...I think everyone here would agree that all you are is a f*ckin troll. Shut the f*ck up or get the f*ck out. This is a mustang and ford truck performance site...so think twice before you go badmouthing a kb cobra.:nono:

LOL what are you gonna do if i don't, balli? run me over with your SOON 2 BE mach1? jealousy will get you no where. it's not my fault all you can rice is a freaking yukon :nonono: haha

I already told you, ball. Get a car. Choose a date. It'll all be over before you know it. Or is hiding behind your keyboard the best you can do? :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread