0-113 mph in 1.7 sec!!!!!!!!!!!

black2003svt

Established Member
We went on this ride last weekend in Florida and all I can say is :eek: I was completely disoriented at half track. The best ride I have EVER been on. www.g-forceamusement.com The owner told me it pulls 4 Gs:banana:

The_Wretched

Established Member
that's an amazing idea... had no knowledge of this. this is great... the fastest car i've in was high 9 sec vette... can't imagine how crazy it feels to ride top fuel. there aren't many top fuel owners willing to give a "test drive"... lol.

this should be fun. when is it out in Orlando????

tristateZ28Lt1

Established Member
Wow that is sick! The best ride I've ever been on was Hypersonic XLC in King's Dominion and I was screaming like a baby when I looked straight at the ground haha

black2003svt

Established Member
that's an amazing idea... had no knowledge of this. this is great... the fastest car i've in was high 9 sec vette... can't imagine how crazy it feels to ride top fuel. there aren't many top fuel owners willing to give a "test drive"... lol.

this should be fun. when is it out in Orlando????

Its in Orlando now. I rode it this weekend its on 192 (Bronson Memorial HWY)

The_Wretched

Established Member
^^ sick.... i think i should pay a visit with family... since i am a family oriented guy you know.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That website is really slow. I'm trying to watch the video, lol.

Tell me! Slow isn't the word. A FAST ride but a SLOW demo. Go figure! :lol1:

My wife and I did a similar ride back in the late 90s in California. Not quite as fast as this one, and a different setup, but fun nonetheless. I think we did 1-60 on that one. I raced my wife three times and lost once. :( :burnout:

black2003svt

Established Member
Tell me! Slow isn't the word. A FAST ride but a SLOW demo. Go figure! :lol1:

My wife and I did a similar ride back in the late 90s in California. Not quite as fast as this one, and a different setup, but fun nonetheless. I think we did 1-60 on that one. I raced my wife three times and lost once. :( :burnout:

The site works fine for me???

NateV8

Established Member
When I was in Florida last summer I met a guy that works there and he let me and my ex-gf ride it for free. That ride is so badass!

Users who are viewing this thread