“Putting Down Power Like A Boss” 820 RWHP/607 TQ

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Drove down to Palm Beach Dyno last week for a custom tune. I was looking for better drivability with this setup and they delivered! If you have a Whipple, you NEED a PBD Tune.

CDF38A68-FFE3-41E2-8C6C-975CEF5DF039.jpeg

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Thanks guys. Even with his many successes, Ken is a really down to earth guy in person.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congrats on those great numbers. Glad you're really happy with the better driveability.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Which package did u opt for? Im considering a remote Tune from him. BTW awesome car awesome number must be a beast on the street!

Thanks guys. Even with his many successes, Ken is a really down to earth guy in person.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Which package did u opt for? Im considering a remote Tune from him. BTW awesome car awesome number must be a beast on the street!
appreciate that. I just purchased the $750 custom dyno tune. He even drove it on the street and tweaked it for optimal drivability.

I will however need additional support when I complete the 6R80 auto swap that I just purchased. I know I’m going to get roasted on here for that LOL

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
6r80 swap! Roasted? More like envied lol. Yes the drivability thing is something I feel is hard to get with a remote tune.

My buddy wants to literally drive his car to Florida to have Ken tune it on the dyno and the street cause he like u has been having tuning issues he feels there more tranny then motor and doesn't think a remote tune will do much without him being able to drive it.

I don't know how the true that is or not.

appreciate that. I just purchased the $750 custom dyno tune. He even drove it on the street and tweaked it for optimal drivability.

I will however need additional support when I complete the 6R80 auto swap that I just purchased. I know I’m going to get roasted on here for that LOL

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Haha. This is the Boss forum you know!?

I am having a few surgical procedures on my clutch leg starting this week. The healing process will be lengthy so I have that excuse going for me.

Ken offered to do a remote tune to someone out of town to start and said they could pay the remainder for the custom Dyno Tune if they drove there. That may be an option for your buddy.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats interesting didn't even think of that. Good idea thanx!

Haha. This is the Boss forum you know!?

I am having a few surgical procedures on my clutch leg starting this week. The healing process will be lengthy so I have that excuse going for me.

Ken offered to do a remote tune to someone out of town to start and said they could pay the remainder for the custom Dyno Tune if they drove there. That may be an option for your buddy.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Great numbers! Congrats! Also glad to hear your drivability is good too. You ever go to PBIR or Cars and Coffee PB? Would love to check out your car sometime.

RUgoinup?

We will NEVER forget!
Established Member
Thank you very much! I’m 4 hours away from West Palm. I may get out to PBIR eventually for some track side tuning support through PBD. I’ll definitely let ya know. If you’re ever in the Tampa area hit me up as well.

Users who are viewing this thread