“2021 was so bad, I can’t wait for 2022.”

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Reaper14

Established Member
We have all this going on & as I watched some lf the World economic forrum earlier not even 30 secs into they start talking about the NWO & the coming cyber attacks. I dont even know how to prep for that. Got all my fridges on GDFI's for starters.
I heard the same thing on Kudlow today as well.
(Fox Business Channel)

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
We have all this going on & as I watched some lf the World economic forrum earlier not even 30 secs into they start talking about the NWO & the coming cyber attacks. I dont even know how to prep for that. Got all my fridges on GDFI's for starters.

9k=(46).jpg

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
You too huh? I think the same thing. I'm like a 10 min drive to randolph so I don't know if I'm close enough to be toast out of the gate. Lol

Sent from my SM-G781U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I’m on the far west side and dependent on the road 10 minutes can be either a mile distance or 10. Hopefully for “Military City USA” we get the Tsar Bomba and don’t have to worry about shit:ROFLMAO:

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
What the **** is going on. Sawmill cutting production because of massive inventory, yet lumber futures still over $1,000 ?!?!

Canfor (CFPZF -2.9%) said it will cut production at its western Canada sawmills effective April 4, due to "the cumulative effects of the global supply chain crisis that has been ongoing for several months."

The lumber producer said the reduced operating schedules will remain in effect for a minimum of four weeks, then make adjustments as supply chain conditions evolve.

Canfor said it has become imperative to reduce operating schedules to address unsustainable inventory levels.

Reaper14

Established Member
What the **** is going on. Sawmill cutting production because of massive inventory, yet lumber futures still over $1,000 ?!?!

Canfor (CFPZF -2.9%) said it will cut production at its western Canada sawmills effective April 4, due to "the cumulative effects of the global supply chain crisis that has been ongoing for several months."

The lumber producer said the reduced operating schedules will remain in effect for a minimum of four weeks, then make adjustments as supply chain conditions evolve.

Canfor said it has become imperative to reduce operating schedules to address unsustainable inventory levels.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member

Oh, I get it.

It seems that you didn’t get my response.

First, preparing for times ahead is so simple a caveman could do it.

Second, you need to prepare to live as a caveman, primitively.

You're concerned about cyber attacks, yet you are preparing by having your your fridges on GFI's? How's that supposed to work?

If I misunderstood what you meant by GDFI's, please explain.

Solar, with battery backup, or a diesel/gas generator, and a means of severing from the grid, is the prominent way to keep the fridges running when the grid goes down.

Reaper14

Established Member
Yeah but goes to show how some seen this coming way before others. I find the girls voice a little annoying but the wife follows her & thought I would share. Ill out my tinfoil back on now & get to making lunch.
That video is old and is not what is happening now. Housing starts are down. For some reason, supply and price are out of whack. Record inventory should be driving lumber down faster than it is.

Reaper14

Established Member
Gdfi's in case they were to do a grid attack on us & tin foil rumors keep mentioning an emp attack or also the fact that our ionsphere & magnetosphere keeps getting weaker & the sun is just ramping up & starting its major solar cycle. My apologies if I read into your response wrong. I do have my generator but my lazy ass has yet to wire it in.
Oh, I get it.

It seems that you didn’t get my response.

First, preparing for times ahead is so simple a caveman could do it.

Second, you need to prepare to live as a caveman, primitively.

You're concerned about cyber attacks, yet you are preparing by having your your fridges on GFI's? How's that supposed to work?

If I misunderstood what you meant by GDFI's, please explain.

Solar, with battery backup, or a diesel/gas generator, and a means of severing from the grid, is the prominent way to keep the fridges running when the grid goes down.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

Washington State Democrats are moving forward with a plan to ban most non-electric cars in the state by 2030. Last week, Washington Governor Jay Inslee signed a bill that would require just about all vehicles that are sold, purchased, or registered in the state to be electric.​

“On or before December 31, 2023, the interagency electric vehicle coordinating council … shall complete a scoping plan for achieving the 2030 target,” reads the new law. The bill was passed as part of a $16.9 billion “Move Ahead Washington” package signed by Inslee on Friday. Inslee and other Washington Democrats say the bill is aimed at lowering the state’s greenhouse gas emissions and combatting climate change.

“Transportation is our state’s largest source of greenhouse gas emissions. There is no way to talk about climate change without talking about transportation,” Inslee said in a statement. “This package will move us away from the transportation system our grandparents imagined and towards the transportation system our grandchildren dream of.”

Users who are viewing this thread