ØEMvideos/ 2013 GT500 -vs- ZR1 & ZL1

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
[youtube_browser]EYgTZkhvP44[/youtube_browser]

(sorry, but the title was just bait)

red9450

Established Member
good video, but no need for the title.... at any given time there are approx 100+ people looking at the Pics and Video buffet. most, if not all would watch if the title said bad ass street races... lol

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
good video, but no need for the title.... at any given time there are approx 100+ people looking at the Pics and Video buffet. most, if not all would watch if the title said bad ass street races... lol

I know I didn't have to put a fake title, this is the first time ever doing so. Was just curious of the results such a badass title would yield. Those seem to be the only cars anyone care to see race anymore lol.

TheHitman™

Established Member
It's because there is so much drama with those races lol. Awesome races though. Got my hopes up when I saw the ZR1 in the beginning.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Thanks guys, love the feedback! If this is the first time some of y'all have come across one of my videos, and didn't watch to the end... these videos are coming out once a week. I had computer problems awhile back and have race videos stacked up from every weekend, January till now.

stang8psi

Established Member
I find it hard to believe a bolt on eaton cobra is walking d1 powerd z's and blown c6's ?
Those cars before mods trap what your car does now! and add a blower and they are 130+ cars, and your Eaton is walking them???? But yet you get pulled hard by a 35r STI??? something dosen't seem right!

Last edited:

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
I find it hard to believe a bolt on eaton cobra is walking d1 powerd z's and blown c6's ?
Those cars before mods trap what your car does now! and add a blower and they are 130+ cars, and your Eaton is walking them???? But yet you get pulled hard by a 35r STI??? something dosen't seem right!

Some runs are on a 75 shot. The d1 c5z was just bought, so he had no real seat time, and was on street tire. Then you could tell how much mph that c6 had on me lol.

C5 KLR

The first orange c6 raped that slobra, but ive to agree with stang8psi on you beating cammed, sc vettes. These cars are easily 600whp with those mods.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
The first orange c6 raped that slobra, but ive to agree with stang8psi on you beating cammed, sc vettes. These cars are easily 600whp with those mods.

Read a couple posts up, and my Cobra made 501 on blower then had a 75 shot on a couple of those runs. Also have a solid axle swap, and a 3.27 gear.

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Bad ass cars! I want to come hangout with you guys! Haha. What was the huge explosion of black smoke from the s/c sn95 Cobra?

Users who are viewing this thread