ØEMvideos/ 2013 GT500 -vs- ZR1 & ZL1

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
Thanks again guys!

sweet video.

Are most of those cars from the sat night meet?

There are some, some of these videos go back to Jan-Feb though lol. That ls7 rx7 from a couple vids back was from there, the viper, a couple h/c c6z's, the lsx sn95, that monte, and a few more are from that spot though. There's also a couple trailer cars I could get up there for ya. :-D

Bad ass cars! I want to come hangout with you guys! Haha. What was the huge explosion of black smoke from the s/c sn95 Cobra?
Think he just hit the rev limiter, the car continued to run fine afterwards.

Last edited:

Z06KILLR

Established Member
No special requests yet. Maybe run a GTR if there are any around?

Well see after I get more comfortable with the car.:pepper:

Thanks again guys!

There are some, some of these videos go back to Jan-Feb though lol. That ls7 rx7 from a couple vids back was from there, the viper, a couple h/c c6z's, the lsx sn95, that monte, and a few more are from that spot though. There's also a couple trailer cars I could get up there for ya. :-D

Think he just hit the rev limiter, the car continued to run fine afterwards.

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
No special requests yet. Maybe run a GTR if there are any around?

Well see after I get more comfortable with the car.:pepper:

You still have a few days to get comfortable lol. There's an old gtr that goes, but i'll try to get a new one. Should be an awesome turnout, rounding up a bunch of people.

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Wow before I watched the vid and read that you lied on the title I was pissed, definitely thought you were a serious chode. After watching the video, your now the tits, and I can't wait to see more vids of yours lol, SICK video.

Users who are viewing this thread