Some new paint work on the SS

351inside

Established Member
love what your trying to do with the car but the black doesnt blend well at all with the orange, like others have said would look better without the stripes

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I know what you're saying, but I love the black with the orange. I like the contrast of colors without it being outrageous. Traditional colors from the 1st Gens too. My interior is orange too so I think it works well together.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks Chris. I will most definitely be hitting up the strip. Got a pair of drag radials in the garage waiting to go on. I'll be going after TX2K11, probably in the beginning of April.

slow90coupe

Established Member
That looks awesome! i love that grille, and that color combo is absolutely perfect for that car. personally, i hate the way a 100% stock camaro looks.the grille in the stock ones just kill the entire car. but with that color combo, and the retro grille and blackout panel, i LOVE it!!! great choices!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I am not a big fan of the new Camaro, but yours looks great!! I love the black on the back end, it really fixes the look. Very nice!!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Love it! Nice touch blacking out the back. I'm sure many people hate the color but I love the Green chevy came out with.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks fellas. :beer:

Love it! Nice touch blacking out the back. I'm sure many people hate the color but I love the Green chevy came out with.

The Synergy Green is debated a lot, even among Camaro guys. I like it, but I could never own it, if that makes any sense.

I love it! Any shots of the orange interior?

The only ones I have don't show the seats. I was taking pics of the shifter for someone who was thinking about putting one in their car. I need to take some better ones that show more detail. These were taken with my phone and the lighting was off so they don't really show what they look like in person. I'll post what I have though.

SSbarton002.jpg

SSbarton001.jpg

SSbarton004.jpg

SSbarton003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread