Some new paint work on the SS

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I wiped down the car and took a few pics of the progress so far on the exterior of my car. I had a Heritage grille installed and painted satin black, along with the front area around the grille and headlights. I also had the rear tail panel painted satin black along with the taillight bezels. I added '69 SS emblems as well. I still have some work going on but I probably won't get it finished for the next few weeks. Then it'll be time to save up for more crap. Thanks to Will (blueblitz) for the paint shop reference. I'm not a photographer by any means and the lighting sucks but here's a few.

SS022.jpg

SS023.jpg

SS021.jpg

SS014.jpg

SS015.jpg

SS020.jpg

SS018.jpg

SS009.jpg

SS008-1.jpg

RustyRodder

Fauxbra powered
Established Member
Looks great!

I dont get why chevy didnt go with the old SS emblems...no need to update, just source them from YearOne

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks guys. :beer:

sweet. now it just needs new shoes :dancenana:

I know! Hook me up with some freebies! LOL. It'll get some in due time. Have to make it faster now though.

Glad you like it man but I can't say I do. I just don't like the look of the Camaro.

Different strokes for different folks, makes the world go 'round. At least you didn't call it a POS lol.

JorgeSS

Established Member
what tips do you have???? nice ride btw cant go wrong with a white camaro jaja
love the combo with the orange stripes!

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Thanks guys. :beer:

I know! Hook me up with some freebies! LOL. It'll get some in due time. Have to make it faster now though.

Different strokes for different folks, makes the world go 'round. At least you didn't call it a POS lol.

Man, what a POS.....Just kidding, I couldn't help it. :D

Looking good, nice and clean. Gotta love white for that. Have you considered putting a blue bowtie on either the front or back? I thought it looked killer on Hybred and BlueBlitze's SS. The blue color really compliments the orange and white. Maybe even blue SS's. :shrug:

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
one of the classiest looking new camaro's i've seen, scott!
i'm really looking forward to seeing Wally and Ben work their magic on it so you can shock some folks next month!

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
That is a nice improvement over the stock look. It looks like the SS badge is a little off on the rear? maybe it's the picture

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. :beer:

what tips do you have???? nice ride btw cant go wrong with a white camaro jaja
love the combo with the orange stripes!

Those are the standard tips that come on the Magnaflow Comp series axleback.

Man, what a POS.....Just kidding, I couldn't help it. :D

Looking good, nice and clean. Gotta love white for that. Have you considered putting a blue bowtie on either the front or back? I thought it looked killer on Hybred and BlueBlitze's SS. The blue color really compliments the orange and white. Maybe even blue SS's. :shrug:

The blue bowties look killer. I love Hybred's set up. I wanted to go with the traditional SS emblems though, and I'll be adding side emblems as well. Just haven't finished preparing them yet.

Looks awesome. You should do a photoshoot with HYBRED :-D

Will and I actually talked about doing that some time. I think it'd be cool.

one of the classiest looking new camaro's i've seen, scott!
i'm really looking forward to seeing Wally and Ben work their magic on it so you can shock some folks next month!

Thanks bro! Can't wait make the bite match the bark!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
That is a nice improvement over the stock look. It looks like the SS badge is a little off on the rear? maybe it's the picture

Optical illusion on the rear, it's level as can be. The front SS is a tad crooked though. I'll fix it when I take the front off to put the lower grille in.

Users who are viewing this thread