Seen one in person

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
crazyhorse06 said:
They have been banned almost all day. I think we can stop bashing them now. Let's get back to car talk and away from go-kart talk.

If you own a Miata and you set up an autocross track inside a grocery store, you are going to win! Up and down the aisles!! If that sounds like fun?!?! Congratulations!!! :loser:

If you're on a "real" race track longer than two miles (and why would you want to run on a track shorter than that?) and you're driving a Miata, a Mustang is going to kick your ass. Guaranteed!!!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
crispy23c said:
I believe you are correct, but I seem to remember something about a few (handful) that made it w/ an AL block...Anyone else remember that???

Your right! It's a cast Iron block. I did some searching and the claim was made that a few did ship out with Aluminum blocks, but I can't back that up with any facts.

The Cobra R's DOHC V-8 shares only the cast iron block and forged steel pistons with Ford Triton™ 5.4 liter engine. Everything else is new especially the all aluminum high-flow cylinder heads, the huge new intake plenum, the large mouth throttle body and four new camshafts with a unique high lift profile.

Tim :beer:

Kenardo

Established Member
assclown

Miata Love said:
The point wasn't about t-tops.

And is the Bullit anything more than a Mustang GT with DHG paint? I bet it's not.

Actually it's called a ripoff. They're selling you a regular Mustang GT with some stickers as a special edition for a 7k premium. Anyone who buys one is an assclown plain and simple.

Dear Mini Miata Luv: I'd rather own a Bullitt and be an assclown than own a Miata and look like a want-a-be !

PSNOUS

Established Member
They thought I was leaking info but told then I didn't say anything that anyone didn't already know. Just said I seen one in person, it was cool, blah, blah, blah

Users who are viewing this thread