Post All Post-Gburg GTG pics/vids here!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Awesome video Sean!!! One of the best ever. You should definately post up a thread on the pics and vids forum. Probably should ahve one over there with some of our Gettysburg pics too.......

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
zaxjax said:
My wife just said " who was the guy pimping with a car like yours", she didn't even recognize me with 2 seconds in the spotlight.

Lol... Glad you liked it :beer:

Phantom said:
Great video and nice job with the editing. Thanks for posting it :beer:

Thanks for the compliments :beer:

gcassidy said:
Nice editing, Sean.

Thanks, Greg! Glad you liked it man. PM returned, also :beer:

IronTerp said:
Awesome video Sean!!! One of the best ever. You should definately post up a thread on the pics and vids forum. Probably should ahve one over there with some of our Gettysburg pics too.......

I will do that, Dwight. Glad you liked it man :beer:

Hissssnsvt said:
All the pics look great and Sean, you did an awesome job with the video!:rockon:

Glad you liked it, Kenny :beer:

Antex said:
+1 Do it Bro........:rockon:

Will do :beer:

EDIT: Here's the thread you guys requested in the vids and pics forum: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384327

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
gcassidy said:
Mike, see post #5. I have another, but I need to contact Sean about uploading it, and I been slakin' :D

EDIT: Here's my vid on MACA's server:
Gettysburg07sm.wmv
But it's not all there, yet. Working on it.

Damn, way back there!? lol, no wonder I didn't see it!

I'll check it out now.

Sean, I'm downloading your video now...

I should have paid more attention to who had the cameras up so I could've done a fly by. I'm curious what the car sounds like from outside.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
I am VERY pleased with how this video turned out... Check it out:

3rdGburgGTG.wmv

Let me know what you think :rockon:

Sean I have not been able to download this today...it keeps timing out after about 3 megs.....I'll try again tonight.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
FISHTAIL said:
Sean I have not been able to download this today...it keeps timing out after about 3 megs.....I'll try again tonight.

Downloading now, I'll let you know how it goes... :beer:

EDIT: Downloaded the whole thing using the link above in less than 2 minutes. Let me know if you're still having problems, Mike... It's worth the wait :beer:

EDIT #2: Interesting. The whole file downloaded, but it stops about 2/3 the way through the video. I will investigate, but I'm guessing it has to do with a significant amount of traffic to the website and that particular file...

EDIT #3: Tried downloading again and got the whole file and was able to watch it the whole way through. Try downloading again if the first time doesn't work. :beer:

Last edited:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yeah I still can't get the whole thing. Turns out its a problem with my internet connection though. I have 1.5mbs DSL, but lately I haven't been able to break 162k on a speed test. I dunno wtf is wrong, tech support is worthless.

I'm gonna try different phone jacks, lines, and a different modem when I get home tonight to see if I can fix the speed situation.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
poiznus03 said:
I grabbed it today and it worked fine. Sean you are the man, this is awesome.

Glad you liked it, Rudy! Your license plate made its way on there :beer:

FISHTAIL said:
Yeah I still can't get the whole thing. Turns out its a problem with my internet connection though. I have 1.5mbs DSL, but lately I haven't been able to break 162k on a speed test. I dunno wtf is wrong, tech support is worthless.

I'm gonna try different phone jacks, lines, and a different modem when I get home tonight to see if I can fix the speed situation.

You SoMD guys tend to have problems with your internet. Jason had a heck of a time uploading stuff before we added the upload section of the website.

I don't know what to tell ya man? Download it at work and put it on a flash drive to watch at home. :shrug:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Glad you liked it, Rudy! Your license plate made its way on there :beer:

You SoMD guys tend to have problems with your internet. Jason had a heck of a time uploading stuff before we added the upload section of the website.

I don't know what to tell ya man? Download it at work and put it on a flash drive to watch at home. :shrug:

LOL, not likely. I couldn't do that if I wanted to.

Thankfully though my internet seems to be back to normal now. I'm downloading a movie preview on my 360 and the video is still comming down at about 85k per second.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Btw, I forgot to post....I got it last night. Looks great Sean, good job.

Too bad nobody caught my scuff with the undergroundking. I'd have liked to see that on tape. Oh well...maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread