Post All Post-Gburg GTG pics/vids here!!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
I have no sound on that one either ....
switched from my Apple to my PC and now I have sound ...wtf

Apple = Stinky :poke: :D

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
dkscobra2003 said:
Thanks Tim...I still like your sequential lights...where did you pick that mod up at...Kinda cool

Darryl

You're the first one to notice them! Or to comment on them, anyway. It's actually one of my favorite mods because I was such a huge fan of the sequential taillights on the late 60's Cougar. That was the muscle car of choice at my high school...

I ordered the kit from LateModelResto, but it's made by CDC. A little pricey at $265, but you get $75 of it back when you return the core. Still, I had to have them. What can I say? I have a thing for the bling! :coolman:

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
Sean, that was totally awesome! You did a fantastic job. One thing I always say is that we need more pics and vids of our MACA members enjoying themselves at these GTG's. I know, I know, "but the cars!" But the people having fun at these GTG make cool pics and vids too, especially if we are posting them on the MACA site. I mean really, we have a truely great bunch of people coming together and having a great time enjoying the cars and each others company, and that should really be captured somewhere. Thanks again for the pics and vids, they are really something.

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
MYSTIC MAMA said:
Sean, that was totally awesome! You did a fantastic job. One thing I always say is that we need more pics and vids of our MACA members enjoying themselves at these GTG's. I know, I know, "but the cars!" But the people having fun at these GTG make cool pics and vids too, especially if we are posting them on the MACA site. I mean really, we have a truely great bunch of people coming together and having a great time enjoying the cars and each others company, and that should really be captured somewhere. Thanks again for the pics and vids, they are really something.

Glad you liked it, Denice! And dually noted... :beer:

2kbill said:
I think the video is GREAT!! Excellent work, thanks, Sean! :beer:

Bill

Glad you liked it, Bill :rockon:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
My wife just said " who was the guy pimping with a car like yours", she didn't even recognize me with 2 seconds in the spotlight.

Phantom

El Jeffe 302
Established Member
Great video and nice job with the editing. Thanks for posting it :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread