2003 Satin silver 03 8K miles

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
Alright guys, either way, there is a dispute between you guys and lets just try to talk about selling this Cobra.

Seems like it would be a good start for someone looking to build up the motor and possibly go TT.

trey193

Established Member
Stiles just sell the car, i am tired of the crying, I have had plenty backing on how the car was kept and the condition it was in when i sold it to ya. So from here on out i will watch this thread , make sure you are being straight up and watch that 25K draw intrest in the bank. Done on this one.

Last edited:

KNGSNAKE

Established Member
trey193 said:
Stiles just sell the car, i am tired of the crying, I have had plenty backing on how the car was kept and the condition it was in when i sold it to ya. So from here on out i will watch this thread , make sure you are being straight up and watch that 25K draw intrest in the bank. Done on this one.

doubt he has a chance to sell it on here after this thread. have to do it local

asperformance

Banned
Trey I have always been straight up, You are the one who lies to people, If anyone and I mean anyone wants to look at the car, I will show you how he Half asses shit and doesn't bother to tell you about it. And yes I will sell the car, eventually, Have new Heads on the way from for $1400 and new stroker kit on the way. Maybe then it will sell.

Users who are viewing this thread