2003 Satin silver 03 8K miles

asperformance

Banned
I was waiting for you to chime in, And I never told you that Trey, Looks like you are trying to start more crap with me, I told you I had a Motor on order for it, I wanted to see how you reacted, you claim the it didn't have any issues at all but where not shocked at all about it smoking on start up when I told you. Hmm, And the compression was within limits, not on the high side either. Yes it still runs ok, but not like it did when I had it. It still only has 8500 miles on it, I paid 28K for it 600 to get it here, selling it for 25K so I am losing money. And as far as trey being a valued member to the 03/04 Community, he didn't even know if the SCT tuner had the stock tune in it. Boy is he real smart, I love the way you rigged up the BAP, had a Huge Wire running to the batter and them a little ass speaker wire tied into it. And don't even get me started about the rigged up shifter handle and shit rigged exhaust he had on it, oh and the bald tires, that he failed to mention. I am tired of this Crap, if you don't know the deal between me an Trey just keep you mouth shut. he Screwed me on the car, i fixed just about everyting I could, It does still smoke a little on start up and uses a little oil, And yes all this was like this when I got it back, so here we go again, all i was trying to do was sell my car and you guys want to be kids about it, If you all think it was so mint when Trey had it why you staritng shit on this site? Guess you all lied for him over there on the other site, so I am sure you will do it here as well. I am not getting into this agin, car needs about $2000 worth of head work, If you want it, buy it if not shut the hell up! quit being kids

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Why are all the problems not listed in your original post? Stop trying to lie and cheat people out of the hard earned money. You ad is very misleading, and leads me to believe that you are a cheat. If I'm wrong, I will apologize but between your ad and now the little tidbits you keep throwing out, I won't have to.

Last edited:

Red99SVT

Established Member
Funny you didnt mention any of that in your original post. Also, you arent losing alot of cash, cause the car had a Whipple on it when you bought it and now has a stock Eaton. I would quit trying to play the "losing" money card. Good luck selling.

asperformance

Banned
I agree, but was not misleading anyone, I am the original owner has Little over 8K miles, I have sold a few cars on here before and never misled anyone, I think for what I am asking, 25K OBO, which means price is Negotiable, for the Miles and condition of the car, is still a good buy. I will update the original post. Thanks

trey193

Established Member
Like Nathan said the post is misleading as hell. And Stiles i would have stayed out of this post if it werent for you crying for money from me for 2 months telling me about all the stuff that was wrong with the motor and now presenting it in your original post as not needing anything i am not letting that go. 2000 in headwork what happened to the hurt rings you said it had, remember you said it had the shit ran out of it with the Whipple and had a hurt ring???? I told you time after time nothing was wrong with the motor, first the rings now the heads???? Just pisses me off. That car was a creampuff with the best of every mod anyone who has seen it knows it. We arent starting our drama all over again but what i have said is a fact.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
So your ad is still misleading, you might be the original owner again. It was sold by you and then back, making you the third owner. Really, you are making yourself look like a cheat still!

asperformance

Banned
What ever Trye, you know as well as I did it was Fuc--- up, Had to fix nuemerous things on the car, still smokes a little and uses some oil, some cream puff! Not getting into it again with you, You screwed me, end of story, I am over it, if you can't , man up, just shut the hell up. Hell he was so damn lazy his ass wouldn't even reinstall the computer behind the kick panel, just lying on floor banging around and shit. Cream puff! Bald tires, cream puff! Hood insulator off, Cream Puff! man I am done, Trey you take the cake, and that is the bottom line, you all can say what you want about me, don't care no more. The car is Forsale if you want it come and get it, if not Please Move on. I corrected original post, to make you all happy and you all are still crying like a bunch of little school girls with wet panties. Grow up.

asperformance

Banned
Oh, and they are still not 100% that it isn't the rings, it has decent compression well sort of, but leaks down, so the only way to tell for sure is to tare the motor down, Didn't see you offer to pay half for that Trey, matter of fact you told me you werent paying for shit, What a man you are, must suffer from short ****, syndrome. And no where in my add does it say mint car. Like you claimed to me.

trey193

Established Member
Backing up there Stiles are ya, so now in your last post it does have descent compression which leaks off? (Well Sort of as you say). U crack me up man. You are a fruit loop just like everyone in your home town says and everyone i have come across verifies that knows ya. Just part it out.

asperformance

Banned
Funny seeing how I haven't seen or talked to anyone in my home town in about 15 Years, So I really like how you make shit up. Must be an IN looser, I mean hoosier thing. Part it out! good Idea, hell you still have half the original parts off the car, Just buy the rest.

asperformance

Banned
Thanks F-150, but no way I will loose that much money, if you read between the lines of Treys last post he knew it had issues just failed to tell me, May sell it for around $22K but no less. No Paint work EVER. car is Very much spotless inside and out, and underneath.

asperformance

Banned
Just viewed Treys Trader ratings, seems I am not the only one that got damaged goods from him, and of course he didn't do the right thing with him either. Guess there is a pattern their.

trey193

Established Member
The car does have a scratch on the front bumper cover, which Stiles failed to mention before i drove 12 hours and bought the car. Since he still isnt telling anyone about that thought i would let everyone know. This is Fun!

Last edited:

asperformance

Banned
It's not a scratch, it is something in the clear it's self, I will gladly post a picture of it then maybe you will all see trey is full of old IN Crap. Keep to selling tires trey, that may be one thing you are good at. Any comments on the Negative rating? guess he made it up as well. And don't get me going on thisngs left out during the sale of a car, Oh, And to be honest with you I never noticed the scratch until you pointed it out.

asperformance

Banned
Keep it comming trey, I can do this all day long, at the end you still screw people over, nothing will change that, And trust me more than one of you Modular Ford buddies told me how you took them for a ride as well. I especiall liked the one guy who half ass installed the BAP, he was full of comments about you!

Users who are viewing this thread