2003 Satin silver 03 8K miles

asperformance

Banned
I am original owner, has 8K miles on it, Car has never been in the rain, Runs Interrior and Exterrior are mint, Has Chrome wheels, But originally came with the satin wheels, was a first run car, Bought it in Sept 02, Only Mods as of now are 2.8 Pulley and Metco Lower, makes 15 LBS on Stock Eaton, Car runs strong has level 5 half shafts and IRS brace, Car is extremely clean, I have original window sticker and original SVT doc. And paperwork from when I bought it Only issue it has is it smokes on first start up, had compression test done, was within limits It was suggested that it may need new valve seals or guides may have some ware, Located in Fayetteville NC, I am asking 25K or best offer Price is negotiable, $2000 to remove and Fix heads, that was the estimate I got.

Last edited:

Red99SVT

Established Member
Original might not mean the only owner. I saw where he said in another post he bought a car back that he bought new. I might be interested, but would like to know if this is the case on this car.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
yeah.... its the same guy from modular fords, but I hope it's not the same car. He was talking about that car being a POS in the posts and how he got cheated and stuff, and this thread said it is mint so I'm guessing it must be a different car (unless he is being completely dishonest).

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
GetBlown2k3 said:
yeah.... its the same guy from modular fords, but I hope it's not the same car. He was talking about that car being a POS in the posts and how he got cheated and stuff, and this thread said it is mint so I'm guessing it must be a different car (unless he is being completely dishonest).
well his trader rating might be a clue.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
yeah definitely think youre right. Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a -2. Anyone interested in the car needs to read that thread from modularfords that was posted up. Just lookin out for the best interest of the board members here.

asperformance

Banned
Yes this is Trey's car, And yes I am the original owner, I bought the car back about 4 Months ago, I was very pissed about a few items of the car, I fix pretty much every thing he rigged, I paid Trey 28K for the car, Put it back stock, the only issue it has is that it smokes a little on initial start up, We did compression test on it, All cylenders tested within limits, the only conclusion is that the car sat for a long time any possible the vale seals are needing replace, as far as my Trader rating goes, the -2 I have is from 2 people that supposedly had cash in hand, but never showed and when I sold the two items they claimed I sold the item out from under them, I have never screwed anyone over, As far as being able to make - natings on this board it is way 2 easy, they should have to be ran through the moderators before they can be posted. Thanks

trey193

Established Member
I am confused here . Stiles you said you had put a new motor in the car and wanted me to pay for some of the cost?? U also said it had low compression in a cyl and said it had a hurt ring??? All the while i knew the car was never hurt because it ran so strong. Now you are saying you didnt put a new motor in it and that the compression is ok??? Which is it?????????????? This just backs up all my claims that if it is hurt it wasnt hurt while i had it. I have a pm or 2 on modfords with you asking for compensation on the 3900 you forked out for a new motor.?

Red99SVT

Established Member
What the hell? Thats what I thought. He bashed Trey who has been a very good and valuable part of the 03/04 community, only to prove he is a loser. Basically he tried to get trey to pay for something that wasnt ever done to the car as well. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread