N2S come get some
Established Member
Password = "PIIHB"

4584597283c5e554559942721aff61cd.gif
Piihb
Solstice
Brown recluse
Common is a ******

If you ask if an acft can take off from a treadmill you will be shot on principle...

Blown 89

Established Member
A modern bugout isn't going to play out the way people think it is. Nobody is bugging out and surviving off the land in today's day and age. That knowledge is long gone. I think a lot of those premade packs are selling a fantasy and your money would be better spent on survival training.

My bugout bag is my backpacking/trekking kit plus firearms, basic tools, change of clothes, and gas. The reality is that if the shit hit the fan most of us would be stranded in cities.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
A modern bugout isn't going to play out the way people think it is. Nobody is bugging out and surviving off the land in today's day and age. That knowledge is long gone. I think a lot of those premade packs are selling a fantasy and your money would be better spent on survival training.

My bugout bag is my backpacking/trekking kit plus firearms, basic tools, change of clothes, and gas. The reality is that if the shit hit the fan most of us would be stranded in cities.
Youre arent wrong
Most people have no clue how to survive. Even country folk for the most part. My kit is just to get to get home (10-12) miles. The shit i have at home is the deal. Supplies and such. But like yall have mentioned...people are gonna be raiding houses and shit....sooo if came the the double"O" farm bring a shovel for the brass. My cousins ( who all live less than a mile or two away) know to come to my house and thier dads house since we border eachother and to assume defensive positions so to speak

The remaining boys in my family are all pretty self sufficient, im a sere grad, my one cousin has some miitary training as well...my other cousin doesnt but he speaks farmer and mechanic better than me and his brother ...plus our water is spring fed...piles of fresh water...and water will be important

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I think the biggest thing people dont think about beside a water supply is battery operated shit...like radios, gps, lights etc....thats all good gear for a few days...but then what?...batteries dont last forever, they corrode and shit...ive been lookin at a solar batt charger lately. Plus gas...lol....that wont last long either.

People have no clue how to get through a day without power

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I think the biggest think people dont think about beside a water supply in battery operated shit...like radios, gps, lights etc....thats all good gear for a few days...but then what?...batteries dont last forever, they corrode and shit...ive been lookin at a solar batt charger lately. Plus gas...lol....that wont last long either.

People have no clue how to get through a day without power

Who will need gas? Just use your EV.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
Two weeks ago was the apocaclipse, bridge burners the week before, more spy balloons before that... so i gotta ask, because I don't follow news/pop culture, what are we bugging out and preparing for now?

The 30,000 - 50,000 annual Chinese invaders. Add to that the Chinese government is aggressively buying up farm land around key military and infrastructure monuments. Very real, and potentially the first country to allow an invading force to infiltrate it's society at large.

Last edited:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
The bags are good protectors from inclement weather and can also be filled with vegetation for a makeshift bedroll/pillow. Also, if water is scarce, plastic can be used overnight to form condensation to help with hydration.
I was going with the dead hooker storage……

Users who are viewing this thread