ZR1 Chasing Another car(Lambo SV I think)

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
Vette sounds bad ass. Wait for around 1:50 when it gets all four airborn. I thought I saw something like this on here before but not sure it was this site. Did a search, didnt find so oh well.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXsKEbBxzls&feature=related"]YouTube- What's the Corvette ZR1 chasing? By autocar.co.uk[/nomedia]

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not real sure, but I dont think thats the vette you can hear....cool video though!

Embedded for ya...

[youtube_browser]MXsKEbBxzls[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
It's the vette's exhuast. Another vid on youtube I saw after posting this had the narrator guy saying "you can barely hear the Lambo over the Vette exhaust". Plus I dont think Lambos sound like that.

overseacobra

Established Member
That's some white knuckle driving, especially in cars that expensive lol. Was that on a track or just random backroads?

That is a test track used by several UK car manufacturers, also the location where they recorded the James Bond clip when he flipped the AM DBS and totalled it.

Brook Hill or something "Hill" I think it's called

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
That cannot be the vettes exhaust. How can you here the rear of the other car when your exhaust is probably 2 feet away from the cam, also wouldnt you also be able to hear the SC whine from the vette?? I think its the sound coming from the lamb...

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Not real sure, but I dont think thats the vette you can hear....cool video though!

Embedded for ya...

[youtube_browser]MXsKEbBxzls[/youtube_browser]

I agree. There are some spots where the sound doesn't meet the vettes acceleration movement.

Users who are viewing this thread