Zotac Z-Box Mini PC - Used for XBMC Media Server

jrandy

Established Member
I bought a Zotac ZBox off Amazon about 6 months ago to use as an XBMC media server. I haven't even turned the thing on in the last 2 months, so I figured I would put it up for sale as I'm not using it.

Here is the Amazon link for the computer itself:

Amazon.com: Zotac ZBOX Intel Atom D525 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Barebone Mini-PC ZBOXSD-ID12: Electronics

Keep in mind the above link for $190 is a barebones unit, meaning no Hard Drive or Ram.

I am selling this as a complete unit, with a 250 GB HD from my Macbook Pro that I took out when I upgraded to a SSD, as well as 4 GB of 1333MHz DDR3 ram.

Also included is an Infrared controller.

Amazon.com: SANOXY® Windows 7 Vista XP Media Center MCE PC Remote Control and Infrared Receiver for Home, Premium and Ultimate Edition: Electronics

This is 100% complete, from power cord to HD. All you need is an HDMI cable and you are set up. It will come with the original box with the CD's with drivers.

I am asking $205 shipped to the 48. That includes shipping insurance, tracking and delivery confirmation.

I will update with pictures tonight when I get home from work. Let me know if you need / want to see anything specific.

Users who are viewing this thread