Zoopseal

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I just bought polished TF Victories.....I read all the "testimonials" on the Zoopseal website. Does anyone that actually used this product have some feedback?

Thanks in advance.

oldmodman

Established Member
I have used it several times. Works exactly as advertised.

But when the instructions say to use distilled water. USE DISTILLED WATER!

I did a set of Akront motorcycle rims and they were still shiny after five years.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I would also like to here some more feed back, thinking of using this on my new TF wheels

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Recently used it on my ccw's, great product and works as advertised.

I was reading the instructions about the "final seal" step. How hard is it to apply the final seal and make the film from the other step go away? Any pics?

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
which is better rejex or zoopseal?

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
I was reading the instructions about the "final seal" step. How hard is it to apply the final seal and make the film from the other step go away? Any pics?

I will tell you this apply the zoop seal in thin coats, i mean thin. The final seal is applied like a wax you use a small amount rub it in and wipe off. It will take the film off but be careful not to rub to hard or you will take the zoop seal off. I let mine cure for just about 24 hours before using the final step and it came off no problem. My buddy recently zooped his TF's and let it cure for over 48 hours before using the final step and told me it was a pain to take off. Zoop seal states to let cure for 24 hours before using the final step, so i would suggest not waiting any longer then that.

Users who are viewing this thread