ZoMG 2006 Lightning I want one!

CarolinaL

Indifferent SVT Poster
Established Member
I'm not entirely sure if he is misleading people or if he is just dumber than a bag of hammers. Ignorance is bliss, that is one happy mofo.

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
here is the e-mail I sent.

Hey Bud, just FYI ford did not make a 2006 SVT Lightning let alone a crew cab, last year was 2004 (I own one) don't fool yourself, that is not even a clone, please don't try to fool people that doesn't know about real lightnings into buying a fake one.

thanks.

not too mean but straight to the point.

jrd699

All men not created equal
Established Member
i thought i read somewhere that ford actually had a crew lightning concept i dont believe they ever hit the dealershirs but i am thinking i saw a pic of one somewhere. That truck on ebay was def. not it!!! Coolest thing S/C 4 dr L maybee it was a saleen though?? maybee that is the ford "thunder" series on ebay!!!!!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
no jrd699 what we see is a F-150 where a poor individual thinks its a Lightning when its not even remotely close.

jrd699

Established Member
:bs:yeah i know what hes got going on :bs: :nono:
I do think Ford did make a concept L like a sport-trac chassis with the 5.2 S/C NEVER did it go into production though. This guy is a tool nice truck for 15k though even if its not an L

txyaloo

Established Member
IDK that I'd call it a "nice truck". It looks fugly as hell.

Here was his reply to mine:

Seems like you have nothing better to do ,if you dont like it dont bid on it

I emailed him back and let him know I and 30 other people had reported the listing as fraudulent and that ebay should be taking action shortly.

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
did anyone ask him about the "five hundred" badge under the f150? so now its a "Five Hundred Lightning" :shrug:

jrd699

Established Member
Heres your chance to win and bid on a rare custom 2006 ford lightning F-150 crew cab !

REAL RARE!!!!!! seeing they never produced one! and a "five hundred" lightning as well dosent get more rare that that! and while im on this what the hell did he spend 50k on?

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
his reply to me was this............

"yes its very fast it comes with the ram air right from ford, and has a hotter chip in from the factory"
- crcyclesled
........I am going to let him have it

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
My newest message to him...........
Dude, I was hoping you’d detect the sarcasm in my original message to you. I own a 2004 Ford Lightning, which was in fact, the last year they were produced. Your listing has become a topic of conversation on an internet forum in which thousands of people who drive and love their SVT vehicles congregate. There is no such thing as a 06 Lightning. Even the 2004 that I have was made on the old 97-03 body style. There has never been a crew cab lightning, nor a Lightning built on that body style. The only exception was the concept truck built around 05 which was a SUPERCHARGED 5.4 on a standard cab body. If you were mislead when you bought the truck, I am sorry, but you are now misleading others. Also, the only vehicle Ford has recently offered with the shaker hood as a factory piece was the 03 and 04 Mach 1 Mustang. There is no way that truck is as fast as you may feel it is……On yet another note, I just showed my wife your “Lightning”, and just so you know, she actually laughed at you. I feel bad for the 10 dolts that have bid on that heap………………………

Apicia

Established Member
did anyone ask him about the "five hundred" badge under the f150? so now its a "Five Hundred Lightning" :shrug:

LOL, that is too funny. A Five Hundred Lightning! That guy has 100% feedback, so I think he was mislead. It looks like he sells mainly motorcycle stuff. I am embarrassed if people think that thing is a Lightning. It looks like some Baywatch police truck! What the heck are the triple diamond decals doing on there?

a0b6_12.JPG

Last edited:

I'D WIN

Established Member
You guys have pretty much hit on everything but the speedo... 120mph, ya right! Please. Every SVT out there had a much higher range.

That dude is an embarrasment and should be ashamed of himself.

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
:bs:yeah i know what hes got going on :bs: :nono:
I do think Ford did make a concept L like a sport-trac chassis with the 5.2 S/C NEVER did it go into production though. This guy is a tool nice truck for 15k though even if its not an L

dude, that is anything but a "nice truck"... it's hideous!

Users who are viewing this thread