ZO6 Temptation.....

DSG03Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by POINTCOVER
Thank guys...I needed a slap in the face.

What the hell was I thinking?:eek:

So what's the deal with the Predator Chip? Any idea when it will be available?
They are doing a lot of tests on real peoples car, so im assuming its gonna be soon. But it isnt really a chip, its a personal tuner that you plug into your computer.

Its cool because you can have a tuner make you a program, e-mail it to you, then you load it up on the predator, take it out to the car and you have it all done in like an hour, vs mailing chips back and forth. And you can reflash to stock anytime you want, as well as change settings yourself (although I would rather have an experienced tuner do mine).

It also will come with a stock Diablo tune meant for near stock 03's thats supposed to pick up a good amount of power.

POINTCOVER

Established Member
Originally posted by DSG03Snake
They are doing a lot of tests on real peoples car, so im assuming its gonna be soon. But it isnt really a chip, its a personal tuner that you plug into your computer.

Its cool because you can have a tuner make you a program, e-mail it to you, then you load it up on the predator, take it out to the car and you have it all done in like an hour, vs mailing chips back and forth. And you can reflash to stock anytime you want, as well as change settings yourself (although I would rather have an experienced tuner do mine).

It also will come with a stock Diablo tune meant for near stock 03's thats supposed to pick up a good amount of power.

Thanks

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by POINTCOVER
Thank guys...I needed a slap in the face.

What the hell was I thinking?:eek:

So what's the deal with the Predator Chip? Any idea when it will be available?

Hey, dont worry about it... everyonce in a long while I second thought will slip into my head... Its quickly doused though everytime I walk into the garage and look at it :).

Users who are viewing this thread