ZO6 chasing a Porsche 993TT video

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
its up again....
pretty cool. those two passed a heck of a lot of cars! saw some big 'ole wings too i guess when you are doing close to triple digits you need to keep that back end down:rollseyes
jd

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
not too bad, i think he could have taken some of those turns a little better

Robisten8

Established Member
The Vette should have passed the Porsche sooner, but he was taking the APEX wrong. He was going too hot into the corner. Smoother is faster and the Vette driver was not smooth. Typical Porsche owner though. Driver will never have the ability to drive the car to half it's performance capabilities.

Xerxes

Established Member
Is there a reason no one will just host this for a full day? Seriously though, I realize your providing a service, but dont you think itd be easyer to leave it up for a day then to keep taking it up and down every couple of hours?

rods&pistons03

Established Member
thats why i laugh when you do some mods on a 03 cobra and beat the Z06 and say the Z06 isnt crap, well that Z06 will hand you your ass on a road course

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
wow...looked real fun....
and It doesnt look like the porsche outpowered the vette on the straights.....the porsche got a jump and then he'd reel him in...
nice driving....
lotta cars on that track that didnt belong though....I think I saw a conv. metro . :nono:
...musta been turbo's to wazzooo :loser:

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
one more thing.....
how do the new cobra's handle????

I wanna be able to kick some supra ass......
(i know you have to do some modding to keep up)

Last edited:

tommyhil4_6

Buh Bye
Cobra's stock can stay with a supra easily... Theres some vids of them on here - BPU cobra and BPU supra usually a cobra will win but it's a drivers race - supras are awesome and cobras as well. Good friend and neighbor has a 863 rwhp supra and it's just nuts.... my goal is to beat him one day! but he's a millionaire so it won't happen! (maybe with my new plan!!)

Users who are viewing this thread