ZO6 chasing a Porsche 993TT video

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
2003/4 Cobra

How well do you think the 2003/4 Cobra would have done along with those cars?
I will find out here soon. That track is 3 minutes away from my house (Hockenheim, Germany). Its near Heidelberg. My 2003 is on the way. Some of you all may remember me from my video driving on the autobahn with those two 612HP Porsches ($440,000 each). You can guess the outcome, 160MPH in the Cobra and 200plus MPH for the supercars. Still a lot of fun. I know those Z06 drivers. All friends of mine. They have fun and love their cars as we do ours. They are not professional race car drivers and that track driving is all for fun. You just cant pass every car out there whenever you want. There are a lot of factors and I think he was driving well. I will have vids from my 2003 Cobra and also from another modified 2003 Cobra with suspension mods and big brakes all summer long. I may sneak in another autobahn blast video. See you all soon.

Grand Prix GTP

Id Rather Be Blown M90
Established Member
You would think he would know when to shift since Z06's come with heads up display. Oh well maybe his doesnt have HUD idk??

97RedSnake

Established Member
Great video. Looks like lots of fun. But , like someone else pointed out, the guy in the Z06 was taking some of the corners wrong. I know he isn't a race car driver though, so no problem. With practice, he will probably improve. Still a fun video. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Originally posted by rods&pistons03
thats why i laugh when you do some mods on a 03 cobra and beat the Z06 and say the Z06 isnt crap, well that Z06 will hand you your ass on a road course

LOL... I know the feeling. ;)

Speedylifsavr

Established Member
Awesome vid , all the cars on the track pretty much look like street cars , were they? , even the vette looked pretty much "stock" inside . Are there places you can run your car on a track like that ?, That would be awesome........any in Florida?

Users who are viewing this thread