zl1 vs gt

blkvenm97

Established Member
good kill for the 5.0....however you're not supposed to add just a vid in the road kill section...it's for stories about encounters on the street and kill stories...and if you have vids to add with it so be it...but vids only aren't supposed to be here....they raise hell over that....just sayin...good vid tho!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Did the announcer say 12.9 or what because in the comments they said the mustang did 13.0 or something like that

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
13.0 for ZL1 is what I got out of it. Makes me want to find one to run even more now. Poor little 9 year old mustang is gonna hurt some feelings.

dead man walkin

Established Member
sorry

Its been a long time since i posted... but i figured yall would really want to see that... i tried to post it at camaro5 but it was the last straw.. and u got banned

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
Do you guys ride Mustang dick that hard?

The ZL1 lost that race, but not because it was the slower car. I'm sure there are more than a few lightly modded 5.0s that can beat a ZL1 even when it is properly driven, but this video isn't evidence of that in the least.

dead man walkin

Established Member
Listen orgasmic... i understand you defending the ZL1 because your allegiance to the engine you share with it. But ive personally watched the zl1 getting destroyed by a stock cts-v .. over and over again.. i cant tell you why? Unless gm dialed in some MONSTER nannies or something .. the suspension on the camaro was designed for your car. Its engine designed for your car.. sometimes when you use things outside of their design intent they fail.. as the zl1 has

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
The ZL1 would have taken it had the mustang not gotten such a big jump off the line but that's drag racing. On another note, 112mph is ROFLWTFLMAO, 580hp my ass. Most stock 5.0s trap that. Even if they were at 3000ft DA or something the ZL1 should have trapped AT LEAST 5mph faster than the mustang. ZL1 FTL.

Users who are viewing this thread