Zinc Yellow Turbo Vert 25k O.B.O.

yelostang

Established Member
I am now "motivated" to sell because of an impending divorce.

Here is a list of mods...
2003 Zinc Yellow vert 53k miles
1FAFP49Y63F396531
Hellion Turbo Kit (non BB)
4" downpipe and custom midpipe
QTP electric cutout
60lb injectors
CF DFX clutch
Fidanza (sp?) flywheel
Fiore firewall adjuster w/double hook quadrant deal
26 spline input shaft
mafxtender
Borla Stinger catback
Steeda subframes
Steeda IRS brace
Pro 5.0 Shifter w/MGW handle
Wideband commander
KB BAP
Apexi EBC
Autometer oil pressure gauge
Steeda springs in the rear and coil-overs in the front
CCW Classics 18x9 in the front and 18x11 in the rear with Pilot Sports

car333.jpg

resizevert.jpg

turbo001.jpg

turbo012.jpg

car008-1.jpg

car009.jpg

car010.jpg

car011.jpg

car019.jpg

car020.jpg

The car made 684/655 ( corrected) 711/681 (uncorrected) with the old downpipe. I took it back to the dyno to get numbers for the new setup and forgot to turn the BAP up so I wasn't able to get new high boost numbers before I moved to Texas. The car seemed to spool quicker with the larger downpipe and midpipe.

The only thing wrong with the car is an ABS light and I'm pretty sure it's the module.

I'm asking 25k O.B.O

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Nice, very good price too. I may be in the market for a Cobra soon, hopefully I can find a deal like this one.

yelostang

Established Member
Nice, very good price too. I may be in the market for a Cobra soon, hopefully I can find a deal like this one.

I'm sure if you wait another deal will come around. I see twin screw cars on here all the time for pretty cheap.

YGETV8

Established Member
What boost/fuel were those HP numbers made on? And is the front plate mounted to the bumper, or not? (I see it in one pic but not in another)

Thanks, Jay

Last edited:

yelostang

Established Member
What boost/fuel were those HP numbers made on? And is the front plate mounted to the bumper, or not? (I see it in one pic but not in another)

Thanks, Jay

That was made with 20 psi with 14 degrees of timing. I forget what duty cycle the pumps were at, but I know they weren't maxed out. I did not drill holes in the bumper to mount the plate. I built brackets that bolt to the heat exchanger brackets so the front plate can come off and you won't be able to tell that it was there.

shhak

Established Member
Damn man, I hate to see someone having to sell their car because of divorce. If I were in that position, I'd refinance the car and use the money to hire a hitman...LOL! Good luck with everything.

yelostang

Established Member
Damn man, I hate to see someone having to sell their car because of divorce. If I were in that position, I'd refinance the car and use the money to hire a hitman...LOL! Good luck with everything.

LOL, I just think the car is a bit much for me only having a part-time job now. I need to focus on school and GTFO of this place as fast as I can and move back to Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread