Zex wet nitrous kit.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Hey all,

I have a Zex wet nitrous kit that I bought and never used. Still in the box, although he did use it. The kit is in good condition, but does NOT come with a bottle warmer or a gauge. The box is pretty ratty from my moving around in the military so often.

The kit DOES come with two 20lb bottles, one the original Zex bottle, and the other an Edelbrock bottle. The kit comes with 75hp-100hp-125hp jets, a purge, a PSP billet plate, and all the mounting hardware.

I tried to sell this a couple months after I bought it when I changed my mind about using nitrous on the truck, and was told that the kit is $599 from JLP, purge is around $100, and the plate is around $60, I believe. Then I tried to sell it again and lost contact with the buyer.

So here it is. I'm tired of it. Just want somewhere in the range of $250/OBO. Sorry I don't have pics but have no problem sharing personal info.

Thomas

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
Does it have everything it needs to work besides the guage? I'm very intrested. You have no way of taking pics?

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Has everything it was sent with, it's a complete kit. Was taken out of the box so I could take an inventory of everything a few months ago, and that was it.

Only way I could take pics would be to buy a disposable camera, get those pics developed, and then find a place to get them scanned in. So I'm hoping to avoid that, heh.

03jdmlighting

Established Member
hey man i am very intersted in it if u can write me back and give me your email i would like to give you an offer on it.....

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
I'm interested too. No need for pics, just let me do some research. Put me down on your "dibs" list.

03jdmlighting

Established Member
hey i was wondering if i only wanted the one bottle how much would that be but...anyways write me back so i can give u an offer

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Send me a PM please if you're interested, or I'll PM you guys when I get off work tonight. Sorry, in a rush. Still for sale and don't want to piece it out... Would like to get rid of it in one shot, and that's a killer price. I bought it for $500 and never even used it.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Sorry, gentlemen, sale went through today and the kit goes out soon as I get off the job site in the morning. Graveyard shifts are killing me. Just to whine a little.

driven to build

Established Member
Thanks a bunch can't wait to get it. Let me know the tracking number when you get it.

I hate the grave yard shifts also but mine usually come in the form of a second 8 or 10 hour shift after I just completed the first 8 or 10 hour shift.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread