Zex vs nitrous outlet

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Nitrous outlet it top notch. Excellent quality. IMO much better than zex. If I wasn't going nitrous outlet I'd choose NX second.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
Zex is basic, entry level stuff. Has issues with mine. Definitely go with Nitrous Outlet or NX.

Cobragixxer9994

Established Member
Im defiantly going to get the plate kit with the hardlines for the cobra from nitrous outlet cleaner install picked up the zex heater purge and blow down tube for really cheap brand new so i guess we will see how they work im assuming the heater will be fine just worried about the purge kit

15PSI

Established Member
I ran my thermostatically controlled ZEX heater off a relay. They normally run around 240 watts; so 12V = 20 AMPS. 14V = around 17AMPS. Use a relay....

Robbie915

SVT
Established Member
Im defiantly going to get the plate kit with the hardlines for the cobra from nitrous outlet cleaner install picked up the zex heater purge and blow down tube for really cheap brand new so i guess we will see how they work im assuming the heater will be fine just worried about the purge kit

this^ I love my nitrous outlet setup... will be getting it tuned this Friday :rockon:
NOSSS.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread