Zex Nitrous kit?

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
Hey i was wondering if anyone is running a zex nitrous kit with the saftey box that runs off the Fuel pressure and cuts off if its to lean? I was wonder also since it runs off the vacuum line in order to tell the fuel pressure do i just take and t in the the vacuum line that runs to the FRPS?

Thanks

Nick

03yellow

Established Member
On my GT I looped the line back to itself because of the returnless fuel system.

Dry kit???

95YellowGTBeast said:
Hey i was wondering if anyone is running a zex nitrous kit with the saftey box that runs off the Fuel pressure and cuts off if its to lean? I was wonder also since it runs off the vacuum line in order to tell the fuel pressure do i just take and t in the the vacuum line that runs to the FRPS?

Thanks

Nick

03yellow

Established Member
Not sure about that. I just looped mine back to itself and let it run thru the MAF. Do not spray directly at the MAF.

The Zex box will learn your wide open throttle. It will only come on at full throttle. The pressure switch would be nice but could cause some problems in itself.

Ask some others how they are running a dry shot!

I dont think the shut off will work with a returnless system!

Juiced-03

Established Member
95YellowGTBeast said:
yes dry kit but my friend tryed to explain to me it would read the fuel pressure from the vacuum line on the frps

you could probably do that. The Edelbrock kit essentially does the samething.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
alright i bought the kit off of my friend and were gonna install it this weekend do i need to spray before the maf or after? im not going to spray it intil i go to the dyno

Users who are viewing this thread