Zex 100 dry shot for sale

klrsvt

KB Blown
Established Member
I have a zex 100 dry shot for sale with blow down and bottle warmer, This kit is adjustable from 75 to 125. The kit is brand new never used I just hooked it up to the truck and took it off ,I decided to go with a K.B. the bottle has never been filled $475 Shipped from Alaska and no I will not part it out thanks
100_0084.jpg

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
klrsvt said:
I have a zex 100 dry shot for sale with blow down and bottle warmer. The kit is brand new never used I just hooked it up to the truck and took it off ,I decided to go with a K.B. the bottle has never been filled $475 Shipped from Alaska and no I will not part it out thanks
100_0084.jpg
LOOKS NICE. What does a kit like this normally cost?

klrsvt

KB Blown
Established Member
Dry shot hooks up to the air intake and alot easier to hook up I.M.O. than the wet shot which you have a plate that you install (not sure where the plate goes) and run the lines to that plate

mach_u

Established Member
Too bad I just bought my kit. That's a smoking deal. If you decide to change your mind about parting it out I would take that bottle warmer off your hands! Regardless bump for a great deal.

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
I very intrested, but i have to get the motor together first to be able to use it. If you still have it in a few weeks i'm game.

Users who are viewing this thread